Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDs away!...

Uppin' the ante, droppin' the panties

Yowsa! The booty keeps rolling in!

Canaria, you are too much. I squealed with delight when mehug popped out of your box. (Er, that sounds funny...) Once I stopped laughing, I stuck your thoughtful hostess gift to my bathroom mirror mht shrine. LOL. Oh, and the CD is great. Quite the melange. Track 9 is my theme song.

DANGER: dj evilninja went NUTS this time around. Three big fat discs oozing with gooey moozic.

Thanks, you two! I am a happy gal today.

LOL! Very perceptive...

I indeed had you in mind when I chose that track ;)

Mehug is a stud, eh? Me thinks he needs to go to Cali investigate the existence of the misterious shrine....
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Okay, my CD's finally went out a day or so ago. ETA is Saturday..... LL, tell much how much to PayPal ya for return shipping stuff. I kinda spaced on that part again when I mailed it off.

BTW, my CD is a bit, um, different this year. I think artisticly I covered the last few decades in one way or another. And Canuck, give it a listen all the way through at least once before you check out it's aerodynamic atributes. There's some quality tucked in the end of a few of the songs that you might miss if you judge too early...

And yah, I'm totally looking forward to da evilninja's work again. I really enjoyed the Jungli Gora (uncultured white guy?) mix last time around... Definitely me.. ;)
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

where's my boobookitty?! evilninja's Avatar

Ll...

glad my package arrived a-okay! Canaria and I probably should have coordinated and sent our goods together....oh well....that is a bit too forward thinking for myself....looking forward to hearing everyones goodies!!! okay...back to work...yuck.

evil....

hey!

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    And yah, I'm totally looking forward to da evilninja's work again. I really enjoyed the Jungli Gora (uncultured white guy?) mix last time around... Definitely me.. ;)
    I'm the mastermind of the Gora Jungli mix. Glad somebody figured out what it meant.

-mht

ps. my CD's are leaving soon.

canuck and NoKnees, sitting' in a tree...

...aurally pleasuring me me me....

I got your CDs, fellas. Thanks!

NK, yours got played 3x in a row last night...I love it. And so do my neighbors now. (But, Corey Hart??? What on earth!)

Off to spin canuck's platter of poutine...mmm....

La la la la la!

Separate but equal

Quote Originally Posted by evilninja
    glad my package arrived a-okay! Canaria and I probably should have coordinated and sent our goods together....oh well....that is a bit too forward thinking for myself....looking forward to hearing everyones goodies!!! okay...back to work...yuck.

evil....
    Nah, I like getting all the separate packages! It's like Kwanzaa in May.

Back to work here, too...double yuck. Perfect weather outside, makes it hard to sit in and stare at a computer screen. Bleagh.

Oops, sorry 'bout that MHT. Love it though... And yah, wasn't sure how to take it when I took the time to find out what exactly "Jungli" and "Gora" meant. It all makes sense now..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Definitelys some creative tracks in there. My wife was giving me the worst time about George Michael showing up on that CD. Anyway, you should have seen some of the stuff that didn't make it onto that CD. Some really funny stuff out there.

Anyway, glad to hear it's getting some play time. I normally get a bit burnt out on my compilations by the time I've finished putting them together, but I think that one has a little staying power...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

heheh

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Oops, sorry 'bout that MHT. Love it though... And yah, wasn't sure how to take it when I took the time to find out what exactly "Jungli" and "Gora" meant. It all makes sense now..
    it was def a reference to me, not the crew. also tried to drop a hint on the cover by putting a square around the whiteness. a bit abstract, maybe.

can't wait to hear your latest jam!

-mht

Slow is me, going to the post office now.

I was going to do a mix of the genius? of the early phase schizophrenia and music. Lets just say I got bogged down with some unreleased Brian Wilson… ……….

Anyway not all schizophrenic

So, L-

I don?t know if it was just the obedient Mormon postman that that has the fear of god implanted in his demeanor, but??.. I was given a lecture on my mailing techniques. Supposedly the pre stamped envelope is subject and may not be shipped if you don?t directly hand it over in person and get some magical OK stamp on it. (Worried about bombs) I tossed in some extra quarters sandwiched in cardboard to add weight to compensate for a difference on the way back and to give you some insurance $buffer. I got yelled at for doing this ?you might never see the cash again? bla bla bla one hudred pounds of golf balls will crush cds bla bla bla. Anyway I?m still not clear on what transpierced, I?ve done this many times and all of a sudden I need to change envelopes and stuff. Anyway its shipped hope its smooth

I?m no Theodore Kaczynski trying to kill myself

Crushed golfballs...

..I will await you shipment of anthrax with great anticipation!

That's odd that they gave you so much grief over the SASE. But it'll be fine... I always have the postmistress handweigh and OK stamp 'em. If you want me to get it certified, I can do that too.

I will look forward to your sampler of nuts and chews.

Quote Originally Posted by jibnot
    So, L-

I don?t know if it was just the obedient Mormon postman that that has the fear of god implanted in his demeanor, but??.. I was given a lecture on my mailing techniques. Supposedly the pre stamped envelope is subject and may not be shipped if you don?t directly hand it over in person and get some magical OK stamp on it. (Worried about bombs) I tossed in some extra quarters sandwiched in cardboard to add weight to compensate for a difference on the way back and to give you some insurance $buffer. I got yelled at for doing this ?you might never see the cash again? bla bla bla one hudred pounds of golf balls will crush cds bla bla bla. Anyway I?m still not clear on what transpierced, I?ve done this many times and all of a sudden I need to change envelopes and stuff. Anyway its shipped hope its smooth

I?m no Theodore Kaczynski trying to kill myself

More, more, more....

The mail--lady was very kind to me! I just got Coldcat's and SaraNoH's boxes here. And jibnot's masterpiece arrived a few days ago. Nice job, jibby! It's a thing of loveliness and scariness. Nice.

Almost there, then! Let's get the last few sets in chop-chop, and off we go!

Brazilian Whipping Boy

So sorry to hear that!

Haven't had much time to peruse the board lately, and was overly bummed to read of the things going on with you and your mother.

My mother also had breast cancer, went through a lot of radiation treatment and surgery and is now A-OK. So, great to hear that your mother is doing better.

I now wish the best for you my friend. It sounds like you have an excellent chance of getting through this as well. Take care, and know that you have many friends thinking and praying for you.

And BTW, I always love your CDs with the international flair, so this time I put some in mine which I will dedicate to you. It'll be the only song entirely in Portugese on the CD. ;)

And, congratulations on the house! Owning a home is a wonderful feeling and, it's also annoying realizing that you actually have to do things to your home!

T

mine are gone.

I think. I put them in Kim's hands.

If you want a preview of the songlist, go here: http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html

-mht

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear'm.... And wow, there were some pretty special albums in there. Cute story about the "Ron Johnson" one...

Anyway, back to work... :/

- NoAnkle
    Greg
    "NoKnees"