WHo's got the park in Tahoe right now?

Sugar Bowl/Heavenly close the 1st..... and Squaw on the 31st...

what's the park report on these?

I think Alpine is looking pretty good still. They usually do a nice job keeping that up and running for a while. I know they have at least a mid May close date, if not later. Might get another 6" or so this weekend and into next week of fresh and the temps have stayed low. Good hard freezes going on keeping things fresh.
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Storm coming through.......... thinking about Squaw this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by deepakhj
    Storm coming through.......... thinking about Squaw this weekend.
    I'm at 7500' & it's raining, hopefully it will switch over.
    e

Ewww....

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    I'm at 7500' & it's raining, hopefully it will switch over.
    e
    yah, it's nice a mild down in the Yeah Area even with the heaviest of rain, so I figure it'd be sloppy up there. Should put a nice layer of fresh on some of the higher peaks and chutes in the backcountry with some decent bonding... Not that I'll actually get out and ride or anything though... I just like to talk a good game...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    yah, it's nice a mild down in the Yeah Area even with the heaviest of rain, so I figure it'd be sloppy up there. Should put a nice layer of fresh on some of the higher peaks and chutes in the backcountry with some decent bonding... Not that I'll actually get out and ride or anything though... I just like to talk a good game...
    I don't think the ski areas are going to get shite, maybe tonight. It's real warm still & raining at the wood.
    woodE

Makes sense... Some nice slushy spring conditions. Dust way up high.. Seems like the weather is going to be like this off and on for another week... Definitely no drought around here to worry about.

You around next weekend, specifically Saturday? Tiina's out of town so I thought I'd try to run to the hills and find a place to hike/ride or something. Might see what the splitboard guys are up to and see if I can tag along with one of them... Who knows.. Might be my last free day for a while...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Makes sense... Some nice slushy spring conditions. Dust way up high.. Seems like the weather is going to be like this off and on for another week... Definitely no drought around here to worry about.

You around next weekend, specifically Saturday? Tiina's out of town so I thought I'd try to run to the hills and find a place to hike/ride or something. Might see what the splitboard guys are up to and see if I can tag along with one of them... Who knows.. Might be my last free day for a while...
    This weekend is horrible, but next weekend is worst. I'm a travelin man with lots of meetings. Actually should all be fun. I do have to find a house when I'm in SoCal. Found some nice pads on the interspank. Close to the ocean & close to work. Just don't know about next winter. I need a hug.
    hugE

Hmm... Wish I knew someone who can help you on the hug, but alas, no dice... Where's Nor-Cal-Rich when you need him? I'm sure he'd hook you up with a little somethin somethin... Speaking of which, he's going under the knife today for a torn miniscus... So maybe he'll need a hug too?

Sounds like some good leads on the housing front at least... Now you need to find some beachfront with some volleyball courts as well. Then I might visit...

Well, good luck on all the travel and meetings.. You've got to be a pro at it by now...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Hmm... Wish I knew someone who can help you on the hug, but alas, no dice... Where's Nor-Cal-Rich when you need him? I'm sure he'd hook you up with a little somethin somethin... Speaking of which, he's going under the knife today for a torn miniscus... So maybe he'll need a hug too?

Sounds like some good leads on the housing front at least... Now you need to find some beachfront with some volleyball courts as well. Then I might visit...

Well, good luck on all the travel and meetings.. You've got to be a pro at it by now...
    Thinking of becoming a stewardess. I think Ric is getting all the hugs he needs from the wif, maybe he can share.Torn meniscus, that's not too bad, still sucks. I'm scared to go to the doctor, I know he'll find something wrong with the knee & ankle.
    e

I hear ya about the docs.. I can't seem to visit one without being scheduled for some kind of scope job at the least. Now that I've picked up baseball again I think "Tommy John" surgery will be my next one. Guess there is a reason why the pros have a preseason and actually limit how much they pitch. So, um, 140+ pitches is a bad thing your 4th time out? Who knew?

Anyway, yah, Ric has the wifey to take care of him. Good planning too. Being laid up on Mother's Day so he doesn't have to do much...

Speaking which, I still haven't figure out what I'm getting my mother... Hmm...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"