Who's still riding?

Due to various reasons I didn't get out to ride again, which is telling me that maybe I'm ready to give in and switch season. It's sad, as there is plenty of snow in the hills but for now, I've lost the fire.

In the meantime I've started playing baseball again, mixed with some volleyball during the week... I'll probably start playing sand tourneys next weekend, but we'll see how that goes. Don't have my legs for that yet..

So, with the changing sports comes changing injuries... New for this spring thanks to baseball:

Tendonitis in the elbow... Throwing, pitching related.. Getting better..

Ribs popping out every time I pitch. This one hurts and kinda pisses me off. Not enough muscle built up yet to help the arm decelerate properly, so my ribs behind my shoulder blade get pulled out on the follow through. Pitch Sundays, chiropractor apt. Mondays to pop them back in. Damn things hurt...

Pulled Hamstring. yah, my bad. Turns out sprinting around bases isn't the same as jogging. who knew?

So, am I getting old? Think so... Time to start working on my yoga again.

How is everyone else doing this spring?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

me still riding. but you probably already knew that. we had a massive dump here last weekend. many downed trees and powerlines from the storm - heavy wet snow down low. 40-50cms fell in lausanne and the area, blocking my drive up to the mountains on sunday. i couldn't make it to the highway which is about 5km from my house, so i had to sit it out. there is getting upwards of a meter of fresh up there waiting for me. i'm now waiting and watching the weather for a clear day. tomorrow maybe? thursday for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice... Please send photos as always... Need a reminder of what I'm missing...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

you know I'm not, but

it snowed off and on all day today down here in Reno. Must be nice up in Tahoe. Too bad most of the resorts closed this past weekend.

--jerel

I've been super busy as of late, but unfortunately not due to boarding. I'm the king of home projects so I've been hitting that for a few weeks now. Next week we open another new store which I am going to be running. Once that is kicking butt I am then "scheduled" to become the newest regional manager. This is something that I've been driving for over the last 5 years since returning to the company and will net me a company car, expense account, phone, better salary, etc., so I am hoping that there aren't any surprises before then My mountainboard season is about to begin as I further test the limits of the uninsured body. Sure I could always get insurance, but where's the risk in that
    MARK