Help a dirtbag get to the nationals at Copper?

not me, silly.

Although I will be in Colorado this weekend (Grand Junction for some mountainboarding, flying straight there, so didn't bother to mention it. If you'r ei n the area, come on out!) a mountainboard/snowboard buddy of mine is competing at Copper but his plans got fouled. Typical broke slacker story. nice kid though. This is from a post on the mountainboarding message site:

"Hey its Evan (Carlson), Im flyin into denver international at 12:10am april 3rd for the nationals at copper, im wondering if anyone wants to pick me up and cruz me to copper. Of course i will throw you some money for gas but i can't promise much else. So anyone want to do some charity work?"

If any of ya'll are heading up there and can help out, let me know and I'll pass it along.

-mht

Sorry...

I don't pick up hillbillies from the airport. I only drop them off at the bus stop at 3:30 in the morning so they can make their 6AM cheapo flight.;)
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.