Recent tahoe pow..

This is from a 6 hours of snowing (Sierra last Saturday):

Nice..

I just wish I was up at Kirkwood today... The latest is a bit on the wet side, but as of 7am they had up to 16" of new since yesterday afternoon... Still falling... Nice...

No sick days for me aloud this week though. Someone else is already out of the office and I need to cover for them.. Ah well...

BTW, for the bay area folks, Kirkwood's annual Extreme Skiing/Boarding event start this Thursday, going through Saturday for the finals... Then April 17th is their annual banked slalom. Not quite the Baker, but fun none-the-less..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    I just wish I was up at Kirkwood today... The latest is a bit on the wet side, but as of 7am they had up to 16" of new since yesterday afternoon... Still falling... Nice...

No sick days for me aloud this week though. Someone else is already out of the office and I need to cover for them.. Ah well...

BTW, for the bay area folks, Kirkwood's annual Extreme Skiing/Boarding event start this Thursday, going through Saturday for the finals... Then April 17th is their annual banked slalom. Not quite the Baker, but fun none-the-less..
    I wish I could see the contest, but I get to take a vacation, yeah. Of course I have to go to SF for a 2 hour meeting first,bastages. 10+ hours of driving for a meeting.

Might be around for the bank contest, are you entering?

How was shredding last weekend.
    e

it snowed here in reno this morning

Nothing stuck to the ground here, but the clouds over the mountains were definitely dropping something. Bummer to be looking out the pharmacy window at big hunky flakes.

jerel

I was at Kirkwood Sat/Sun.......... damn storm was delayed by a day!!!!!!!

I was driving home as it started snowing at the wood.

I'm hoping to make the banked content. Missed it last year due my blown achilles, but should be good this time around..

Don't think I'll see any of the "Extremes" though... Would be fun to watch, but we'll see. At least coverage will be good, even if it'll be dust on crust probably...

As for the weekend shred fest, I'll do a sep. post on that with some glossy photos... Conditons weren't bad, and it was nice to get back to Squaw as it had been a while. Didn't get too many action shots due to the company I was with, but it was all good. Definitely some heavier snow, but fun. Spent some time tubing/sledding as well. This provided some more entertaining photo ops, as usual. Can't go tubing without a kicker..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"