Spring Priorities

I hate trying to juggle priorities this time of year.

Tahoe just got another 3+ feet of fresh over the weekend, with another 1-3ft expected through next weekend... Resorts will be open into May, with backcountry open through June and into July most likely.

Baseball season is starting, and I'm playing again... Need to get out an do some live pitching & hitting practice with games starting first weekend in April.

Grass/Beach volleyball tourney's are starting in April. I'm planning on hitting Mexico again in June for a big tourney, and need to get a few small sand tourney's in before then... Weekends only for these...

House hunting... Yah, starting to try to figure out how to creatively finance a first house in the great (or lesser) S.F. bay area... Weekends are the only option here...

Weekdays are spent enjoy work.. Not... Volleyball leagues Tues/Thurs, baseball Thursday nights... Wife works late Monday and Wednesday..

Good times...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

For me, I miss soccer terribly, I want a house & my meth lab needs work. I don't need to ride all the time(only when it's good). I rather ride some, play ball, work on a house & make some of the nicest meth.
    mEth

Just do what I do when you've got a lot on your plate, look at this. It will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Mehug, age 10:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MARK

3 feet of fresh and more coming? what, do you want us to recommend something else?

baseball & volleyball - get your practice in real-time during the games. work - sick days. house hunting - do it over the internet at work. problem solved!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool... no worries then... Can't get the financing on a million dollar loan yet anyway, so guess I can't get that old little 2bd 2bth place down the street...

Booked a cabin in Olympic Village at Squaw for the weekend, should get some nice turns in this weekend at least... Wish I could do sick days... Just not an easy option right now..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Cool... no worries then... Can't get the financing on a million dollar loan yet anyway, so guess I can't get that old little 2bd 2bth place down the street...

Booked a cabin in Olympic Village at Squaw for the weekend, should get some nice turns in this weekend at least... Wish I could do sick days... Just not an easy option right now..
    Cool, Squaw should be fun. See you have a nice balance, granted the snow will be shite by then. I should be riding now, but I got work. Yesterday was pretty darn fun, 1st tracks in Mott again, of course the place was pretty tracked out in under a minute.Only could ride for 2 hours, then off to the races.

It's official, I'm moving my a$$ down to San Clemente in June. Kind of looking forward to it, but the good thing is that I'll spend most of my winter back home in the NW. Heavy snow & all, I just miss it up there. Tahoe has the night life & weather, I just miss the terrain.

Goodluck on the million dollar fixer upper, charming bungalow, cozy starter home with a cute 1/2 car garage & outdoor plumbing.
    e

Garage? No, have to pay extra for that.

San Clemente will be a different experience. At least you'll have the PNW to go home to... Hopefully next year will be a bit better for them... Should be... At least you shouldn't have any trouble finding some soccer down there... You may be the only one speaking English, but it's all good...

As for the Squaw snow, yah, not expecting much. Might get a little more between now and then, but hey. Got a free ticket to burn, so might as well use it. Been a couple years now since I've been there.

Glad to hear ya got some of the goods in Mott... Been a while since I've had inbound fresh tracks... Probably not again 'til next year. Ah well... At least there should be a good corn harvest this year with a base of 10 to 15 feet at most places above 7500ft..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"