I have a pair of women's LTD boots. Yes I know they are cheap; when I bought them, I was not sure how much riding I'd be doing. The problem is they suck. They fit just fine, until you strap into the board and get off the lift; then they press painfully against the outside of my foot, by my pinky toe. It is so bad that it goes numb or tingles in flashes. Unlacing and relacing the boot don't seem to help much. I even had bruises on the back of my calves. At the end of the day I can't get my boots off fast enough. My feet get too sore to ride long before my legs are too tired to ride. My right (front) foot is worse, but they both hurt.

So, what's the problem? Am I putting them on wrong? I only wear one pair of sport socks, so I don't think it's the socks. It's too late to return them. Is there something I can do to fix them? If I buy new ones, what shall I look for to prevent these troubles next time? Again, the boots fit fine and feel good when you're just walking around, so I don't know what to look for to avoid buying another problem.