Cursed, lucky, or ?

Yet more fun times to add to my record setting pace of strangeness this year. Within the last two weeks I wrecked my car into a fence, had my brakes go completely out on the Bronco(busted line) while driving to get parts for said car, and then fixed said car only to have the hood latch malfunction causing my hood to fly off the car at 65mph on the highway the next day! And here I thought that the rear left wheel flying off the Bronco while cruising down the highway was a bit odd
    MARK

Might I suggest...

You just cower in the corner of your bedroom for a few months until this span of bad luck blows by? Sheesh, you've had an interesting 2005. I hope it doesn't get any more interesting.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Um, lucky? You still have your health?

So, did the warrante just run out?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Uh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    You still have your health? So, did the warrante just run out?
    His helath warranty? Don't jinx him.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Yet more fun times to add to my record setting pace of strangeness this year. Within the last two weeks I wrecked my car into a fence, had my brakes go completely out on the Bronco(busted line) while driving to get parts for said car, and then fixed said car only to have the hood latch malfunction causing my hood to fly off the car at 65mph on the highway the next day! And here I thought that the rear left wheel flying off the Bronco while cruising down the highway was a bit odd
    years ago i had my car hood fly open at 70mph on the highway during a thunderstorm. except it didn't fly off, it just smashed my windshield and stayed in that position. it was an interesting 10 second braking blind to a stop. it could have easily been disaster.

i hear ya on car "luck", the last 6 months or so i've beat up my car pretty nicely. the 180 around a curve outside la grave was my "luckiest" moment. if there had been a car coming the other way i would not be typing this right now. so yes, view it as luck if you can walk away with only a little damage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.