SpaceCowboyGangsterofLove

CouchSurfin' and this new board......

...both bite snausages (in a blanket!).

Getting this bloody site ta load is the very definition of chronic constipation.

Who would have thought that some other would-be "chuckie" wouldn't have already registered the name. I guess the imagination of the average board poster must have a little more o-riginality to it these days.

So wasup, whats been hapnin with everyone?

I aint been up to doin nuthin but workin and undergoing "electronicXBOXmasturbation" (can I say that here?). I tells ya it's a damn shame what videogames are doin to the minds of our childeren (and thoes adults who also have the mind of a child).

Anywhoo, it's been too dang cold to ride much (aint been on-board since XMAS day!!!!), but I'm likely gonna blow off work and go sliding some soon.

So whut the dealio?

What up chuckie...

Glad to see you migrated to the new board. It does take some getting used to. There are some fun features that the old board didn't have. You can spy on people and see what they are doing on the site. Kinda like my IT group here.

What's up with your slow loading speed? Can't the gov't afford to get you a T1?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

What's up with ya Flyin' Eagle?

Working hard on the Mars Rover?

So you've become one of them videogame fiends? man, I can't... I got for a while into SSX3 before the winter season because it has all the backcountry modes and stuff, but I'm a cheeseball, I dig more proactive games like DDR or (gasp) Karaoke Revolution...

Luckily, I've been riding a lot more than you have this season (apparently), surfing in the islands, getting my car stolen in Canada, getting arrested in Mt. Baker, you know? the usual stuff... So, my words of wisdom to you are: Get out and go riding again, we need more shorts shots!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

a.tribalfusion.com....

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    Glad to see you migrated to the new board. It does take some getting used to. There are some fun features that the old board didn't have. You can spy on people and see what they are doing on the site. Kinda like my IT group here.

What's up with your slow loading speed? Can't the gov't afford to get you a T1?

It seems that the "a.tribalfusion.com" junk is holding up my loading, even on my supa-dupa bandwidth. ;)

Yeah, I'll have to play with the "feaures" as time allows (read likely never), but as for how good this board isor may be, will really only be defined by the quality of the posters.

I haven't been around much, are many of the old crew still around? How's riding out there for you right now?

Holy, shizz, I just saw the post about CANARIA gettin busted at BAKER!!!!! O.k. kidz it's story time.....

BTW, I almost had a shortz day earlier this year, but by the time I got to the hill the temps dropped like 20 degrees and ruined it. I'm so blowing off work for some spring riding.

Quote Originally Posted by CanariaChick
    Working hard on the Mars Rover?

So you've become one of them videogame fiends? man, I can't... I got for a while into SSX3 before the winter season because it has all the backcountry modes and stuff, but I'm a cheeseball, I dig more proactive games like DDR or (gasp) Karaoke Revolution...

Luckily, I've been riding a lot more than you have this season (apparently), surfing in the islands, getting my car stolen in Canada, getting arrested in Mt. Baker, you know? the usual stuff... So, my words of wisdom to you are: Get out and go riding again, we need more shorts shots!

GIRL! What have I told you about messin with the PO-LICE???? So how'd you hit the pokey up at BAKER? Dang, CANADA's startin to sound like my old hood (count 5 times having my car busted into).

Yep the games is bad news (oh sh!t...MORROWIND), but it's all a different matter once the warm up begins. I have the serious plans to maximize the spring thaw, with mountainboarding, and WW kaaking kicking in at the start of Summer (ya never forget how to roll a yak).

Things just didn't come together like I wanted this season, so there goes my hopes of hitting TAHOE, or even HOOD this Summer. Allthough, insanity may prevail, because I'd love to have another late Summer gettogether's at HOOD. Builing kickers and checking out punk bands at the RAT.... goodtimes....

Anybody heard from Jerel, or SuChick, A.C., or Luna lately?

Just wonderin....

I hear you...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie
    but as for how good this board isor may be, will really only be defined by the quality of the posters.
    Most of the crew has found the new digs and it's business as usual. Pinky has posted, SuChick is MIA (but we knew that), and Luna is a lurker.

We're supposed to get snow this PM so I'll be out on Sunday and Monday. Not the usual number of days on the hill but I can't complain.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

nice day for a turn in the POW...

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    Most of the crew has found the new digs and it's business as usual. Pinky has posted, SuChick is MIA (but we knew that), and Luna is a lurker.

We're supposed to get snow this PM so I'll be out on Sunday and Monday. Not the usual number of days on the hill but I can't complain.
    Sweet! Me and my love monkey will be tearin' up the hill tomorrow, but it dang sure aint gonna be epic like yer ride. I'll get some pics for laughs and giggles.

I have to email Sue and see wasup.

I'm off like a prom dress....

Gotta go get the oil changes to make the 100mph run up to the hill tomorrow. See ya!

Chuckie, wassup!

Same 'ol going on over here. Riding Kirkwood when I can, making wedding plans, looking for a job, um, yah, that's about it..

Shame ya couldn't visit Tahoe this season... For the most part it's been pretty nice to me, but not up to your east coast ice standards you hold so high. They still groom some runs for the tourists though, so you'd have somthing to ride..

Hope ya had a good ride with your love monkey.. Good boarding too...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

how's my favourite psychopath ?

Long time no speak chuckie ! I just managed to log back onto this site after 2 years absence. Technology Was NOT on My Side !! But I finally managed to get in.

Here's the Reader's Digest Abridged Version since we last met :

- worked for Burton
    - had a great time. Almost drove me mad tho'
    - they offered me a role in Burlington
    - I said "thanks but no thanks" to re-location
    - took last year off to de-compress, ride, all season and revert to my Inner Seventeen Year old (a.k.a. "wake and bake")
    - shook myself off and did the job search this summer
    - landed gig as Director of Sales for company that specializes in licensing
    - season thus far sucks goat balls -- only 10 days. Mostly from a trip to Big Sky Montana

Rusty is doing great - god love my husband, he's 45 and just slid his first fun box last week ! I gotta step it up !

How's you ?

Lurking...

Yep, I'm still lurking, and even posting on occassion. I sadly haven't been riding as much as I'd like as a result of purchasing of an older home, but I am planning on riding Bachelor this coming weekend.

Cheers!

And chuckster... good to hear from you!

If you're in Portland this summer...

...definitely let me know. It's been about five years now since my ventures up your way? I'd love to grab a brew with you if you wind up this way!

Luna