Thread: new toy

new toy

Actually went back to a snowboarded for a bit. Crazy cheap, I had to.

Stil in SLC?...

How's the greatest snow on earth?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Yup, Having a blast and fighting to not become a little twit powder snob. Honestly my body needs a rest and the mind some exercise. Over a hundred days on the snow makes you strong, yet decrepit and a little bit jaded on the side.

What?...

Everyone aspires to be a twit powder snob with 100+ days. I use my mind every day for work and still I'm a bit jaded. Let's not get crazy and blame powder for that!;)
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

JN- how's that board in the powder. I forget, does that one have the wooden sidewalls. I've never ridden any of their stuff, but it looks cool, to bad K2 bought them & closed their factory down. I'm really sorry your having troubles with your 100day+ riding. Worst news ever. Enjoy it while you can, soon you'll have 4 kids nibbling at your teet, if you had a teet.

Tantrum has the balance down, ride some, work some & stalk Mehug's sister.

e

[QUOTE=jibnot]Actually went back to a snowboarded for a bit. Crazy cheap, I had to.

Vokl??

Does it have a swallowtail or is that just a white graphic? how long? 175?
    How many wives you got so far?
    ;)

[QUOTE=canuck]
    Quote Originally Posted by jibnot

Vokl??

Does it have a swallowtail or is that just a white graphic? how long? 175?
    How many wives you got so far?
    ;)
    The swallowtail area is actually curved upward, so it functions similar to an st.
    stE

ebay? i think i saw this board recently. how's that tail design ride?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

E, wooden sidewalls with a thin strip of titainial below the top sheet about 1cm wide.The thing rides very nice, this whole tapered shape thing is quite fun. (20mm, similar to the Malolo) More side cut than I would like but its soft, floateee and playful. Wish it was a bit longer, I have the 163.

So yes to the powder questions and no, not ebay. Can’t tell if the swallow cup thing does anything but it floats like a fat lady in salty water.

Off to re clime a frozen corn couloir to look for the camera I lost yesterday

If anyone

E, wooden sidewalls with a thin strip of titainial below the top sheet about 1cm wide.The thing rides very nice, this whole tapered shape thing is quite fun. (20mm, similar to the Malolo) More side cut than I would like but its soft, floateee and playful. Wish it was a bit longer, I have the 163.

So yes to the powder questions and no, not ebay. Can’t tell if the swallow cup thing does anything but it floats like a fat lady in salty water.

Off to re clime a frozen corn couloir to look for the camera I lost yesterday
    Nothing like a fat, salty woman. I checked that board out at ISPO, looked pretty cool. I just like the wooden sidewall & I have been playing with titanal, which is a great material. If used correctly. It's just a nice looking board, that is different from everyone else.
    saltE