Worst year of my life...

I'm usually a lucky person, but man have times sucked lately. Personal issues, $4k to get my cat healthy, washing machine just broke, and my latest ordeal is that I just slid off the road and into a fence one mile from my house. Right bumper, headlight, mirror, antenna, and fender are messed up. Not too terrible, but I don't want to look at the paint until tomorrow. I just can't buy a break lately, not that I'd have the cash to anyway
    MARK

I like hearing bad news, other's suffering makes me feel better. Sorry about the string problems. Hope your cat is doing well.$4k for the cat, did it get breast implants or something? I hope business is doing ok though. Good luck with the car, junkyards can be very helpful, unless you damaged your frame or engine. Better days are ahead,maybe.
    e

Well, I'm hoping the personal issues aren't too life-changing, trust me I can relate to bad years....think 2003.

The rest is only money....unless you're totally broke, try not to sweat it.
    I do hope you get some enjoyment out of your newly buxom kittie though.

Bummer Mark... I'd start to list all the things to be thankfull for, but don't want to jynx you...

Folks here can definitely relate to strings of bad luck, so you are at least in good company. Hang in there....
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

And it's only February!

E said to tell you that lots of guys spend way more than $4K for a healthy pussE.

Sorry about the money woes. Get all the expensive broken stuff fixed chop-chop and then put it out of your mind, I guess? You're young, you have plenty of time to make money and recoup those losses. In the meantime, give Fate the finger and buy yourself something fun just because.

Personal issues, not fun. Unless you live like a hermit in the woods, or a jibnot in a van, I guess they go with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyL
    E said to tell you that lots of guys spend way more than $4K for a healthy pussE.

Sorry about the money woes. Get all the expensive broken stuff fixed chop-chop and then put it out of your mind, I guess? You're young, you have plenty of time to make money and recoup those losses. In the meantime, give Fate the finger and buy yourself something fun just because.

Personal issues, not fun. Unless you live like a hermit in the woods, or a jibnot in a van, I guess they go with the game.
    I think Canuck spends $200 per hour for his.
    essup

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Sorry to hear that brutha...

But you know what they say....bad things come in threes. You've have your three, so it's all smooth sailing from here!

Here's hoping that's indeed the case for ya.

T

Bummer MARK...

I'll raise a glass to better times for you.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Let the Flying Squirrel Soar

You are already very lucky that you didn't get seriously injured in the car accident, and your cat's illness was treatable. If that is the worst year of your life, you've had a very good life!

Seriously though, you don't want to hear about the worst year(s) of my life... and yet, I consider myself an incredibly fortunate and lucky person!

And so do you, so I bet pretty soon, you'll be feeling stronger and wiser from the experience. ;)
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky