Question helmet headphone earflaps

I have a Pro-tec halfpipe helmet with the snap-in earflaps. Does anyone still make the headphone earflaps that are compatible with this helmet? I know they used to exist, but now I can't find them anywhere.

The closest thing I found was the ones for the Capix helmets, but I can't tell if they are the same helmet style as the Pro-tec (I've noticed a lot of Pro-tec clones - so I'm assuming there's some big manufacturer out there churning out these helmets). I'm sick of having my earbud-headphones either fall out while riding, or getting accidentally pulled out of my ears when I adjust my jacket.

Neomaxi Zoomdweebie Reverend SC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dao_girl
    I have a Pro-tec halfpipe helmet with the snap-in earflaps. Does anyone still make the headphone earflaps that are compatible with this helmet? I know they used to exist, but now I can't find them anywhere.

The closest thing I found was the ones for the Capix helmets, but I can't tell if they are the same helmet style as the Pro-tec (I've noticed a lot of Pro-tec clones - so I'm assuming there's some big manufacturer out there churning out these helmets). I'm sick of having my earbud-headphones either fall out while riding, or getting accidentally pulled out of my ears when I adjust my jacket.
    I can't answer your exact question, but I bought some slim headphones, ripped the ear phones off the band, and had my grandma sew them into my existing button-on flaps. Works great...
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

CCS used to sell them. There were also World Industries ones, but those are the only two brands I've seen and CCS's web site didn't turn up anything..
    MARK