Cool Last weekend at Kirkwood...

I spent last weekend hanging at Kirkwood... Friday it stopped snowing early in the day, and I didn't get there 'til Saturday... It was cold though, so the snow was still mighty tasty through Sunday 1pm when I had to bail...... I uploaded a few pics to the "Snowboarding Photo Gallery" here.

[img]http:/gallery.outdoorreview.com/dataoutdoor//515/233959/P1310123a.JPG[/img]

The above was from Sunday.. A bit of a breeze came through Saturday night and lingered through much of Sunday. Moved a lot of snow and made for some more good pow stashes if you could find 'em...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Cool pics, glad you had a good time. Not really, I've been working 100hours plus every week this month. Last thursday I started work at 6am, loaded the big ol truck, then drove to Vegas(in the big ol truck),unloaded the big ol truck for a grand total of 36 hours straight.

Now we have some nice wrap around snow falling right now, which sort of sucks since I have to drive to the airport in a few hours. Ok enough Canucking, so how was the wood, get some good stuff. Still untracked at Heavenly, if you don't mind hitching ride back up. We still need to shred soon.
    e

wow, love that photo!! So that's what snow looks like huh?

The other are nice too, did you lend the Osin to some guy on the condition he lets you take a photo of him in the air?

What kind of camera do you use?

Yah, I'm kinda partial to that photo too. Made it worth the walk. I'm sure everyone else that morning was wondering what the crazy boarder was doing hiking the ridge in that mess... Was pretty cool...

As for the Osin photo, um, yah... That'd be my stunt double...... Or more accurately, my split personality that comes out on powder days.... It takes some special circumstances to get me airborne, and they aren't all planned or intentional.
    Greg
    "NoKnees"