Has anyone Ridden Vans BOA boots with a Flow Binding system?

Hi folks,

Bought the BOA system two years ago and I think they're decent boots. I honestly think they are no better or worse then the Solomans ( which I had before them ). The only difference IMHO is really that they are easier to put on and tighten up. And if you're as un-flexible as I am, that's kinda nice.

Anyway, I was thinking about trying out the flow binding system, but I'm worried that the tightening notch on my BOA boots will interfere with the flow straps? Has anyone tried this combination?

Thanks,
    -Matt

I picked up the Vans Contra boots and the Flows PRO-S FR bindings this year. This works out to be a nice combo. The top part of the bindings will not interfere with the tightening knob.

Quote Originally Posted by mschwartz
    Hi folks,

Bought the BOA system two years ago and I think they're decent boots. I honestly think they are no better or worse then the Solomans ( which I had before them ). The only difference IMHO is really that they are easier to put on and tighten up. And if you're as un-flexible as I am, that's kinda nice.

Anyway, I was thinking about trying out the flow binding system, but I'm worried that the tightening notch on my BOA boots will interfere with the flow straps? Has anyone tried this combination?

Thanks,
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by wifebeater
    I picked up the Vans Contra boots and the Flows PRO-S FR bindings
    this year. This works out to be a nice combo. The top part of the bindings will not interfere with the tightening knob.
    Here's an update. The Vans Contra's get scuffed up pretty bad when using the Flows. Also the Flows are really heavy, and they need to be uncomfortably tight to have any crisp control. Looking into switching to Burton Capstrap bindings. I tried them out this weekend and they are really light and responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by mschwartz
    Hi folks,

Thanks,
    -Matt