Unhappy Merry Christmas Eve

Santa came early.... Oh wait, it wasn't Santa... It was the Grinch... Got a phone call a little before 5am this morning dragging my butt out of bed for work...

So, anyone have any cool Christmas presents yet? I treated myself to a couple early ones in the last week... First, a new Mountain Hardware windstopper fleece jacket. For those in-between days on the slopes... Love it...

And second, a new'ish Ride No. 4 - 164. Price was right, and I have a desease... It's a tad bit smaller than what I've been riding for a while now but I'm thinking it'd make a better all-around board. At least that's the justification I used. At least I know I have a board buying problem. That's the first step, right?

Ah well, back to work... Good times....
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

you kill me!! yet another board, you must have a lot of storage space? Do you buy bindings for them all or swap around?

check this guy out!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Neither?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    you kill me!! yet another board, you must have a lot of storage space? Do you buy bindings for them all or swap around?

check this guy out!
    I have too many boards, and really no place to put them. As for bindings, I mostly just swap around. I do need to pick up some new ones this year. The last new ones I picked up were 3 seasons ago and they are starting to show the stress 70+ days of use...

But yes, I have a problem..

And cool dude... Stylin....
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Canuck, didn't know you wakeboard.

Knonees, making the switch to quadratic. Looks like a nice board, bit pricey. Wish I could make a $600 board.

Brazilian Whipping Boy

How many boards do you have now?

My stack is dwindling...sold one to a buddy. Down to 3. Need a split board to complete the 4-pack now...Anyone care to donate? ;)

T

I'm not how many I'm up to. I do need to do a bit of housecleaning myself.

And good luck on the split... I've been looking 'round and they are hard to come by for a good price. Think I'm going to go ahead and split one of my boards so the wife has something to ride with me for some mellow backcountry pow runs...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"