So, reverse hibernation! I am back folks!

How the heck is every one? Boards out, waxed and the rust rubbed off yet? Well, after getting nearly hit by Ivan, and having him bugger up a nice holiday for me by closing all the airports - poor Grenada and FL btw - I am once again dreaming of the white powder stuff.

Unfortunatly have had a bit of a downturn in the old financial sitrep, but hope to bounce back from that soon.

For those of you who are interested, Sus has (we hope) a gig at a conference in Cannes, so will have flight paid for, and I have enough airmiles to get me over to France, so we may do a couple of weeks there some where.

HOWEVER... if the fiscal situation is sorted out, then we are planning a couple of weeks at Brekenridge with trips out to all the surrounding ski fields.... I am sure there will be crash space avalible.

And, for you who featured, yes Sus is FINALLY working on the ski movie - even as I speak, so look for something in the new year. We will pop it on DVD and mail it to you if you are interested.... or stick it on a bittorrent and you can download it. What ever.

Anyhow, sorry for the long absence!

Looking forward to hearing more of how you all are doing!

Hear ya in a bit.

Caribbean Ian