Thread: 13

Is the number that will be hit tomorrow 12 was hard and worked over like a crusty old something or other.
    Deep 13 in the land of real gods.

You've had 12 days already?!?!?! That's just wrong on so many levels dude!!

That's sweet... Hope it's a lucky 13... Guess there is little doubt about picking the right place to winter this season..

I'm heading up for #3 tomorrow and hope to find some powder. Current storm has dropped 12"+ as of noon today, with it still snowing... Might break out the swallowtail just for grins...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    That's sweet... Hope it's a lucky 13... Guess there is little doubt about picking the right place to winter this season..

I'm heading up for #3 tomorrow and hope to find some powder. Current storm has dropped 12"+ as of noon today, with it still snowing... Might break out the swallowtail just for grins...
    I got well over a foot(16") at my house. You can bust out the st in my yard. Headed to Heavenly tomorrow with AC. Flat hill with powder,yeah. Wish I could ride the Wood.

I'll refrain from an comments about you riding the Wood... The visual is bad enough...

Anyway, was up there on Sunday... Sloppy seconds, but not bad. The Wall was closed due to high winds, and the top of Cornice was pretty nasty. Still if you found where the wind was blowing it, there was some mighty nice fluff to be found...

Spent the day cruising with my wife... good times.. Took a tiny bit of non-headcam footage which looks like garbage... Ah well.. Had fun!
    Greg
    "NoKnees"