Fair Weather Friend

Back from the Dead!

Hey everyone....

Been a while.....

Lots going on...Unfortunately I probably will not be taking a riding vacation this winter....I am getting a divorce from Holly and my attorney suggests I not spend money on vacations and stuff...If everything goes as planned (ha ha) then this will all be over after a January 6th Mediation Date....Then I may slip up for a weekend in CO with the new girlfriend (who has never seen snow before....wierd)...

Congratulations Bunda and TBone if I haven't told ya'll yet...

I gotta look in here more often to see what is up with you guys....and to laugh at mehugtree and canuck's antics...

Later,
    Mike

WOW dude, that's a lot to drop in one paragraph after you've been gone so long. I hope all is well, considering. If you make it out to CO definitely give TBone and I a call so we can meet up. We were actually in Dallas couple weekends ago for a wedding and i thought about ya. We were completely booked all weekend otherwise I would have suggested meeting at that Italian place off Cedar Springs we went to last time. I loved that place.

Anyhow, stop in more often and keep us posted on things. Hope to see you soon!!

Claudia

Welcome back...

Sorry about the divorce, but it sounds like you're right back in the game. Holler if you come out to CO and maybe we can hook-up.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Bruthaman!

Mac Attack,

Sorry to hear about the personal stuff man. Hopefully it will all turn out for the better? Sounds like you're doing ok other than that? How's the business treating you?

Thanks for the congrats man.

Let us know if you can make it up. We've got a house now, so we could put you and the girlie up for a night or two if you can handle driving / traffic on I-70.

Take care man--good to hear from ya!

T