Lagged in the UK

I miss sleep. Remind me to skip the red-eye next time and just loose a day of my weekend...

Anyway, drove by a ski slope on the way to the office. Looked like 100ft of vert. No snow here yet though... Just sad seeing such a small slope...

More snow in tahoe this week should be nice to come home to this weekend.

E, did ya make it out to Kirkwood over the weekend? Heard they opened the Wall... musta been nice...

Well, back to work for me...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

red eye huh? Did that once and never again...unless there's some cute english chick waiting at the other end of course...

my advice is to drink a ton.

can't hurt

G'day Mate! oh sorry that's austrian right E?

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    I miss sleep. Remind me to skip the red-eye next time and just loose a day of my weekend...

Anyway, drove by a ski slope on the way to the office. Looked like 100ft of vert. No snow here yet though... Just sad seeing such a small slope...

More snow in tahoe this week should be nice to come home to this weekend.

E, did ya make it out to Kirkwood over the weekend? Heard they opened the Wall... musta been nice...

Well, back to work for me...
    100' of vert,must be all double diamond.Avalanche deaths has to be huge.

I can't even remember if I rode this weekend, don't think I did, my brain has gone bye bye. I will be on the hill starting tomorrow, probably going to the Wood later this week. Riding with a guy from Couloir mag.

Give me jingle(referring to phone) when you get back, see if your shredding the gnar.
    late(actually is)
    e

Sounds like da'wood should be in good shape for this weekend. Looking at the weather/radar right now and see some good moisture headed that way.

Anyway, someone from Couloir? Cool. I lurk the discussion board there a lot and the Truckee crew seem to be a lot of good folk... I know Zach there is looking for a possible ultralight version of Flows for a possible trip up/down Denali and mentioned he was working with someone on it.

And yah, that 'ski slope' I keep driving by here is amusing. I guess it's year 'round, since it's that weird plastic stuff they ride on. No terrain park or halfpipe, can't figure out why..

I'll give ya a ring 'bout this weekend when I make it back into town. I'm hoping to be able to ride Saturday, but who knows...
    Last edited by NoKnees; 11-10-2004 at 05:34 AM. Reason: can't type..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Sounds like da'wood should be in good shape for this weekend. Looking at the weather/radar right now and see some good moisture headed that way.

Anyway, someone from Couloir? Cool. I lurk the discussion board there a lot and the Truckee crew seem to be a lot of good folk... I know Zach there is looking for a possible ultralight version of Flows for a possible trip up/down Denali and mentioned he was working with someone on it.

And yah, that 'ski slope' I keep driving by here is amusing. I guess it's year 'round, since it's that weird plastic stuff they ride on. No terrain park or halfpipe, can't figure out why..

I'll give ya a ring 'bout this weekend when I make it back into town. I'm hoping to be able to ride Saturday, but who knows...
    I'm working with Zach & I'm the guy for the binders. Should be fun & very interesting. I'm glad my boss(s) are for it. This is why it's good when snowboard companies actually snowboard.
    e

Had a hunch... Anyway, I'd be interested in what you come up with.... A lot of folks would like to be able to use flows for backcountry type stuff but the weight is a killer.

Zach sounds like a cool guy too. Defintely a hard core backcountry snowboard mountaineer kinda guy...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Had a hunch... Anyway, I'd be interested in what you come up with.... A lot of folks would like to be able to use flows for backcountry type stuff but the weight is a killer.

Zach sounds like a cool guy too. Defintely a hard core backcountry snowboard mountaineer kinda guy...
    The Team 05/06 is 80grams heavier than high end Rides. Can easily get them to be much lighter.
    e

ya, you could make all that heavy fabricky crap out of organic cotton and sell a ton of them in colorado and California?

-I have many other original design ideas if you are interested?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    ya, you could make all that heavy fabricky crap out of organic cotton and sell a ton of them in colorado and California?

-I have many other original design ideas if you are interested?
    Very little fabric left, just the lowend stuff.

As said, it'll be interesting to see what you get them down to. My Ride "Teams" are definitely the heaviest bindings I've used.

Anyway, looks like it'll be an interesting day to be out riding. Tomorrow probably better... Saw the weather report...

<table id="f2" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td width="15%">Thu
    Nov 11</td> <td width="10%"></td> <td width="35%">Thunder Snow</td> <td align="center" width="25%">3°/-4°</td> <td align="center" width="15%">80 %</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    Never heard of Thunder Snow before... Sounds fun though... Sad thing is the temps aren't much different vs here int he UK.. Ice on the windshield this morning...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Oh my........a good old dry slope! That makes me all melancholical! The sound of your board on plastic bristles...the fumes of your base melting away...the oil or soap or both drifting all over your topsheet and in your pants...the swollen fingers everytime you fell.....

yeah, those were the days. They are actually good for teaching you to be very very balanced. No way to learn like with pain!
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Exactly... I keep looking at this thing and it frightens me. Unfortunately(or fortunately) I won't have time to try it out before I head back to the states. Oh well... I guess I'll have to be satisfied with snow when I get home...

So how are things? How's the house? How's the life of a young artist?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

As said, it'll be interesting to see what you get them down to. My Ride "Teams" are definitely the heaviest bindings I've used.

Anyway, looks like it'll be an interesting day to be out riding. Tomorrow probably better... Saw the weather report...

<table id="f2" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td width="15%">Thu
    Nov 11</td> <td width="10%"></td> <td width="35%">Thunder Snow</td> <td align="center" width="25%">3°/-4°</td> <td align="center" width="15%">80 %</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    Never heard of Thunder Snow before... Sounds fun though... Sad thing is the temps aren't much different vs here int he UK.. Ice on the windshield this morning...
    I measured them to the Migs. Enjoy the thunder snow.