Sierra good today

AC & I shredded the gnar at Sierra. Good amounts of powder, in the trees. I realize how out of shape I am. Still early season, but fun. The park jumps are pretty much retarded(once is enough). Can't believe people session that when there's pow to ride.

AC's vid premiere is at StoneSt.Bar in Ceasars or Harrahs this friday. First flick starts at 7pm, then his starts after. Should be good times. Bring your liver.
    e

Musta been nice... At least I can rest assured someone is out there riding the good stuff....

Question is, were you able to actually just ride, or did you have to spend time swapping out equipment for testing?

It'd be fun to catch the opening on Friday... Alas, gotta work.. Besides, no joy in trying to drive to Tahoe on a Friday night outta the Bay Area here... I don't need to tell you that though...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Musta been nice... At least I can rest assured someone is out there riding the good stuff....

Question is, were you able to actually just ride, or did you have to spend time swapping out equipment for testing?

It'd be fun to catch the opening on Friday... Alas, gotta work.. Besides, no joy in trying to drive to Tahoe on a Friday night outta the Bay Area here... I don't need to tell you that though...
    We just took like 6 runs, top to bottom though. Good amount of new snow, but you had to watch yourself in the trees. Lots of boulders & logs, you don't really hit them, just makes the terrain a little hairier. I just rode that one board, accidentally mounted it backwards. Yes I am the sharpest marble in the bag.
    e

Nice... At least it's safe to say that those boards are pretty good for riding switch... Still kinda funny... Something about an all white board with little to no markings... Maybe a little arrow on the nose would help? How about a big sticker "this side up"?

Better to be a sharp marble than a lost marble?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Nice... At least it's safe to say that those boards are pretty good for riding switch... Still kinda funny... Something about an all white board with little to no markings... Maybe a little arrow on the nose would help? How about a big sticker "this side up"?

Better to be a sharp marble than a lost marble?
    I have a season pass to Sierra this year....... I gotta hit AC up !

He's alive! So, you actually going to get some good riding in this season? Hopefully you'll be able to get some weekdays in as the weekend crowds can be a pain at Sierra. Then again, they can be a pain anywhere...

Anyway, good to see ya 'live and kicking..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Hey DeepP,
    I'm getting a pass to Sierra today, probaly getting the sun thru friday. We should hook up sometime.

Knonees,
    Did you get to the wood on sunday, I wanted to,but I had a lot of crap going on. Good fun crap, but a lot of crap. I'll be gone for awhile, maybe we can hook up in a couple of weekends. Hopefully it will snow by then. My ghetto 1/4pipe has lost it's trail. I'll post a pic later,it's pretty funny.2' wide long snow path through my backyard to a 7' pipe. Pretty sketchy, but fun.
    late,
    e

He's alive! So, you actually going to get some good riding in this season? Hopefully you'll be able to get some weekdays in as the weekend crowds can be a pain at Sierra. Then again, they can be a pain anywhere...

Anyway, good to see ya 'live and kicking..
    Until school is over I can only go weekends. But during break and hopefully next semester I can do weekdays.

Elex: What's your email address?

Quote Originally Posted by deepakhj
    Until school is over I can only go weekends. But during break and hopefully next semester I can do weekdays.

Elex: What's your email address?
    eric@flow.com