crossing the pond on wednesday!

still don't know exactly where I'm going, or how we're getting there..but it'll be ahoot no matter what!

any recommendations for where to get an ale in London? or Bristol, which we'll be closer to?

canaria...where's your brother at? don't know exactly what our schedule is yet, but may be able to run into him somewhere.

do they like to be called Red Coats???

-mht

Have a bloody good time...

chap. I'll bet you'll find a good place to find a beer. Just stay away from pubs called the Rod and Tackle or the Bits 'n' Pieces. Bit of a rough crowd.

Have fun in cattle class.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Don't be daft...

...with that accent of yours, they'll peg you for a canuck, and wheresoever you choose to plant your curvy behind, the beer will flow like the Thames (lugubriously, warmly, and foul-smellingly).

Quick vocab lesson for you, though: substitute our "cool" with "brilliant"...and our "lame" with "naff."

Indian food is your best bet in the big city. Pip pip!

You'd better BYOPBR coz english beer sucks! Unless you like foul tasting room temperature swill.

English beer and food.

Quote Originally Posted by mehugtree
    still don't know exactly where I'm going, or how we're getting there..but it'll be ahoot no matter what!

any recommendations for where to get an ale in London? or Bristol, which we'll be closer to?

canaria...where's your brother at? don't know exactly what our schedule is yet, but may be able to run into him somewhere.

do they like to be called Red Coats???

-mht
    Good beer if you like the thicker stuff (no PAbst, sorry), which I do. And they definately know how to down a pint or 6.I hope you like all your food boiled to blandness, because that's how it tasted to me over there.

You can get beer pretty much anywhere, I love London for that!!

Check out the Tower of London if you get time, very cool...

One of the more famous pubs is where Charles Dickens used to hang, of course I have no idea what it's called, but anybody over there could tell you...
    In case you don't know, Charles Dickens is the chap credited with introducing the half pipe to the UK, or was it the hash pipe? Oh, nevermind.

Have fun!!

Just try not to get run over...

Quote Originally Posted by mehugtree

...sounds simple enough, huh?

My brother lives in Hackney, sort of like the Bronx of London, but more quaint, I'll e-mail you his contact info, so that you may get in touch with him. I know these days he is pretty busy directing an animation short, and taking some more classes on 3D animation, but he always finds time to party.

By the way, while in London, you should really check out Portobello, awesome skatepark, and funky-great neighborhood street market (Nottinghill)... for drinkage, I digged the Ruby Lounge in King's Cross, nice DJ and great drinks, but you may also wanna check out LondonDrinking, for more suggestions.

Now let's get in the mood, sing with me: We are the Campions, my friiieeeeeend
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky