SpaceCowboyGangsterofLove

Yo MARK, mountainboarding at LIBERTY?

hey MARK, LIBERTY is doing thier annual Fall festival in OCT, can you set up some mountainboarding during that event?

Man if I don't ride soon I'm gonna puke!

Umm, no. I won't get into the story, but Liberty was only in it to get a better turnout. This is undersatandable, but the fact that they don't really give a crap about helping riders and the sport isn't. I won't be doing anymore demos there. I'e bee to WISP some lately. Good fast trails with lift access for $20 all day sesh. Gambrill has some sweet terrain that I''ve uncovered there over the last two seasons. Of course I still have the 15ft trampoline to spin and backflp on as well. Let me know if you ever want to ride.
    MARK

SpaceCowboyGangsterofLove

I hear ya... SCRATCH LIBERTY!

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Umm, no. I won't get into the story, but Liberty was only in it to get a better turnout. This is undersatandable, but the fact that they don't really give a crap about helping riders and the sport isn't. I won't be doing anymore demos there. I'e bee to WISP some lately. Good fast trails with lift access for $20 all day sesh. Gambrill has some sweet terrain that I''ve uncovered there over the last two seasons. Of course I still have the 15ft trampoline to spin and backflp on as well. Let me know if you ever want to ride.

I might try and get a trip to WISP going before they end mountainboarding, but it will be tight. Pray for snow soon.