Thread: smello

smello

hi passionites, you're all serious posting machines! so i was about to go to bed after a long night of coat-checking, when i thought i would pop onto the old board. little did i know it was revamped! too many threads for me to read right now, but from what i can tell, it seems like all is well w/the crew.

and canuck - congrats on the raise and the yacht membership!

Oy, sweet twinkie!

* waves from the other side of the pond *

Posting machines.....we'll see. At least we are full of new boards' resolutions: more posting, more riding.........
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you fooled me!

i'll have to get used to you as coldcat....from your post below, it sounds like your life is progressing swimmingly - congratulations! a new year, and new exciting adventures. you'll be outfitting your new home in no time!

Hello right back...

Long time no hear. The new board was rolled out on Tuesday, I believe. Unfortunately, canuck found his way over here so we're stuck with him.

What's going on with you these days? We need to get the Denver crew together sometime and hit the slopes.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

well....

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    Long time no hear. The new board was rolled out on Tuesday, I believe. Unfortunately, canuck found his way over here so we're stuck with him.

What's going on with you these days? We need to get the Denver crew together sometime and hit the slopes.
    can't recall if i mentioned it, but i live in philadelphia now and am attending law school. so unfortunately (and i seriously mean that), i am unable to do anything remotely close to snowboarding! although at one point this winter, there was an extremely thick layer of ice that i had to walk over everyday on the way to school....i guess you might say that was similar. but i hope the denver crew is getting in some nice turns now and again!

D'oh...

Now that you say Philly, I remember you updating us. Sorry about that.

So how is law school? I hear if you make it through first year, you're home free with some diligent studying.

If you have a slick surface, you should break out your board for old time's sake.

Good luck.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Philly? Near my old neck of the woods

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie
    can't recall if i mentioned it, but i live in philadelphia now and am attending law school. so unfortunately (and i seriously mean that), i am unable to do anything remotely close to snowboarding! although at one point this winter, there was an extremely thick layer of ice that i had to walk over everyday on the way to school....i guess you might say that was similar. but i hope the denver crew is getting in some nice turns now and again!
    Before I got smart and moved to Colorado. I'm from near Lancaster. THere may not be snowboarding, but there's lot's to do if you enjoy cow tipping, churning butter, or hanging out with the Amish. And that scrapple...!! Yum. have you tried it?

hiya Twinkster!

Hope everything is going well for you at liars school!

Getting a few days in myself, lots of snow up here aways...

hey!

it's not "lying".....we prefer to call it "marshalling facts." ;)

i have heard of lancaster, and as i have no interest in churning butter, i guess i may never visit! and no scrapple...not to be finicky, but i will probably never try scrapple. BUT i have had "taylor pork roll", a local delicacy as far as i can tell, which seems about the same as canadian bacon.

are there pig lips in it?

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie
    i have heard of lancaster, and as i have no interest in churning butter, i guess i may never visit! and no scrapple...not to be finicky, but i will probably never try scrapple. BUT i have had "taylor pork roll", a local delicacy as far as i can tell, which seems about the same as canadian bacon.
    cause it's listed right on the ingredients of scrapple!