Tahoe locals. Please post snow pics!

I hear it's suppose to snow tonight in tahoe. Break out the cameras. I want to see some first snow pics in September! ;)

Here's the pic from Kirkwood:

Talking

Yep, a few early season showers.. Nothing will stay long, but always nice to see those first flakes down to 6000 feet or so... I'll probably be swinging by the wood next weekend to pick up my season pass. Have a wedding to go to in the area and figured a little side trip to see the slopes in their summer colors would be interesting.... At least it'll save me waiting in line the first day I get up during the season..

- And just looked this morning and see a little bit of white, with a chance of some lingring flakes today... Cool...
    Last edited by NoKnees; 09-20-2004 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Monday Update
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Yep, a few early season showers.. Nothing will stay long, but always nice to see those first flakes down to 6000 feet or so... I'll probably be swinging by the wood next weekend to pick up my season pass. Have a wedding to go to in the area and figured a little side trip to see the slopes in their summer colors would be interesting.... At least it'll save me waiting in line the first day I get up during the season..

- And just looked this morning and see a little bit of white, with a chance of some lingring flakes today... Cool...
    Getting married again?
    Rode Hood this weekend,quite a bit of new,actually good snow. Couldn't see a danm thing most of the time,but got to break in the legs a little.It's been 3weeks since I've ridden,too long. Feel free to hurl insults my way.
    hoodE

Not a Tahoe local, but here is a snow picture for you...

(how funny huh?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

At least some body is getting some freshies... I could hurl insults, but it still wouldn't change the fact that you're boarding and I'm not... Reality's harsh...

Anyway, two weeks ago I went to my ex girlfriends wedding. Open bar and good food. So this weekend it's going to my wife's high school sweatheart's wedding. Open bar, hopefully good food.

Besides acting like kids, it seems our other passtime is going to weddings. After this weekend, my wife will have attended 38 weddings. She's been in at least 9 of them so far. Crazy...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"