Thread: Surfin' dork

Surfin' dork

OK, seen how there's a decent amount of peeps on the board at this time, I'll jump the gun, and post some surfing pictures I already loaded up on my computer. My original intent was to get the whole report of the last 3 months in the Canary Islands on my blog with the photos, but I'm still figuring that one out, so in the meanwhile... the only surfing pictures from the whole trip! Which sucks actually, because we had had some awesome conditions, great waves and fantastic weather, but of course nobody ever takes their camera to the beach when you are going to leave all your stuff unattended on the shore, so, the last day, I picked up one of those disposable water cameras, and we tried to get some pictures of something exciting in minimal wave conditions... I know it's not Jaws, but, we had an awesome time!

Ok, how to do this: #1)Yo y mi Tabla; #2)Paddling to the wave; #3)Waitin'; #4)Sharin' a wave with Jose with the auditorium in the background; #5)My wave seen from behind; and #6)Me and Lil'M watching people surf from the water
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Nobody brings a camera out on the good days,snow or surf. Pics look rad,I like the city in the backround. Someday I'll learn to surf,need to bulk up first so the bullies don't kick sand in my face.Keep the pics coming. I'll think of you when I riding this weekend.By the way I am coming up to Seattle this week. I'll be there mon,tues & thursday. I think I have your number.
    later,
    e

What? Is Hood open? or where are you riding? If so, how are the current conditions, worth my while driving down there for a weekend? You still got a place to crash, or is the party over?

As for localism in the Canary Islands, you don't need to worry, a great improvement I noticed this time around, was the number of female surfers in the water, somedays there were more girls than guys!

And you'll for sure be around your ol' stompin' grounds next week? Does your cell phone accept sms/txt messages? Cause I could just send you my cell #, and you better call me when you get into town, ok?
    Canaria

Yeah,they are reopening this weekend from 8-3pm then fri/sat/sun the rest of the time. There should still be a pipe or the remains of one. I'll be there all day both day.Should be good with the snow they got & are going to get.
    More girls than guys? I forgot what girls looked like,3 months at Man Camp(Hood) can be brutal.There were girls,but they were either dating a friend or were under 18.
    I'll give you & the rest of the world my number(775)781-0444.
    e(rock)

where's my boobookitty?! evilninja's Avatar

awesome pics!

Welcome back!

Great pics, thanks for shring your summer. We should hook up sometime soon....maybe coffee or something downtown? Email me chapellmiller@hotmail.com.... I can probably sneak outta the lab without anyone noticing I'm gone....hehehe.

later!!!

chapell

Dreamy

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Great photos.

Other than the pic of you and your sassy cinnabuns paddling out, I guess my favorite would have to be the one of you and your daughter enjoying the view. Two mermaids. Lovely.

And I love the contrast of the buildings, and the desert-like hills, next to the sea.

Is your hot mom looking to adopt, by any chance?

Talking Rotflmsco!!!!

(as in, rolling on the floor laughing my sassy cinnabuns off )

I hear you, I can't believe Canuck hasn't said a word yet

My mom will temporarily adopt you whenever you want to visit, this summer we had 9 friends staying at the house, at one time or another.
    Canaria

Chapell!

Yo, Evilninja! Which part of town you working at, around Lake Union or actually downtown? These days that Elex is also in Seattle, we should hook up for some beers or something, whatduya think?
    Canaria

I think he's still passed out...

...from either swooning at your rumpshot, or drinking too much on lunch hour. Or both.

Great arse! ;) Glad to see you're still rocking Canaria.

Just got back from three days at snow will get around to posting pics sometime soon.

Oh check your email woman, just read an article about something we argued about a long time ago (no not about your rump unfortunately ;P) assuming this email thing works.

where's my boobookitty?! evilninja's Avatar

mmm...drinks

Hey Canaria!

Shoot me an email.....chapellmiller at hotmail ....cool?
    We can figure something out.

later!

Chapell