Thread: Emma smith

Emma smith

So I might be living in Utah this winter

Utah...

There are worse places to end up. At least they have snow! From what I hear, it's not bad snow either... Wouldn't know personally though...

Speaking of B.Y, have you read John Krakaur(sp?) latest book that covers a bit of the Mormal history, with some focus on MF's... Mormom Fundamentalists... Not a bad read... He knows how to write, even if I don't always agree with his views..

Quote Originally Posted by jibnot

So I might be living in Utah this winter
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

one question though..

why were all his wives so ugly? Maybe you should bring your own womenfolk up from Colorado with you? You could cram then in the back of the Previa?

;)

Neomaxi Zoomdweebie Reverend SC's Avatar
    So let's see, polygamy is an imprisonable offense. So if a guy takes a few wives and has a few kids and monetarily and emotionally supports them all, he goes to jail.

But fathering several kids from several moms and NOT making any kind of committment is completely legal and not punishable.

Anyone else see a problem with this? I'm not supporting polygamy by any stretch, but why is it acceptable for a "playa" to go around knocking up as many women as he can, and the only effect is - the kids get money from the State?

Anyway, I thought Emma Smith played HB for the Cardinals.....
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm with you Reverend!

Look at Marc Frank Montoya, he is from Utah right? However, I would like to see the law accepting polygamous women as well (all things being equal), now that could be a lot of fun, or the biggest headache of your life!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

A couple of those don't even look like women......
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend SC
    A couple of those don't even look like women......
    A couple? If I was going to make up a religion then I would start in San Diego. Much better selection. I can't imagine trying to keep track of birthdays,anniversaries & all the other dates for the 1st kiss,date & orgy.
    polagamE

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    I can't imagine trying to keep track of birthdays,anniversaries & all the other dates for the 1st kiss,date & orgy.
    polagamE
    Easy, just have your wife do it....