Thread: I'm back!

I'm back!

Oh, "where were you" probably comes to mind huh?

Off to the beach in Ontario where I drank copious quantities of Creemore Springs Ale while chasing the little ones around (my kids not those)...

LL the cds were waiting for me on my return!! (only have played the first 2 songs on NoKnees so far -hey dude, Frontier Psychiatrist was on a previous disc -Evilninja's I think? - but I love that track so thanks! The Dub side of the Moon rocks also...

What's new? Don't say Mehugs mullet since I'd wager it isn't his first!!

;)

Oh, you were gone?...

I hadn't really noticed.

Chasing little kids is pretty tough, don't you think? We just got back form a week at the beach and I need a vacation to recuperate. The 3 year old loves the water and I couldn't get her out so that I could rest.

Glad you are back.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Let's just say that little Noah (he's 15 months) didn't sit still for a second the entire 5 hour flight back.....

Thumbs up Yay! You're back! I've missed you!

I was actually starting to get worried.

But then I figured you'd probably left us for a noble cause: to be a judge for the newly-included Women's Wrestling event in Athens, perhaps.

Nothin' new on my end. Still kinda nutty, kinda s-l-u-t-t-y. (LOL...had to edit that one; the language prudes got me!) And you?

P.S. What are you doing on Thursday, August 26th, between 7:30-9:30 p.m.? Blackalicious is playing a FREE concert on the Santa Monica Pier. Lousy acoustics, but the view is top-notch. Gorgeous sunset, gorgeous womenfolk in skimpy attire. Damn!

Plus, there are corndogs to nibble.

You in?

I remember those days well...

Traveling with infants is not the most fun. It's even more fun when the kids outnumber you. Did the other First Class customers give you a hard time?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Kids these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    I hadn't really noticed.

Chasing little kids is pretty tough, don't you think? We just got back form a week at the beach and I need a vacation to recuperate. The 3 year old loves the water and I couldn't get her out so that I could rest.

Glad you are back.
    Kids have no sense of propriety. We have an open-door policy in my building...we all kinda flow into one another's apartments. Very cool, very sweet, but it makes for some sitcom-esque moments. Like when my two five-year-old neighbor-girlies/friends burst in, wanting to play with my coloring books, and told my lover-boy to LEAVE.

Girls rule.

Are you serious?

Lemme check with my agent

you kidding, we were flying back of the bus and the other customers weren't overly impressed...too bad huh? At least he had his own seat, not that he "sat" much.....

It does get better...

I feel for you as that has happened to me once before. Did you try benadryl to knock him out?
    Tantrum

Bring it!

And bring the kids. Disneyland awaits!

Link to the concert info:

http://www.twilightdance.org/

You have to come visit! SM is soooo fun this time of year. Plus, world-class food. Plus, I might be able to loan you my devastatingly lovely girl for the concert. If you promise to return her in original condition, that is, and not steal her away from me.

Wish I could offer proper lodging, but my place is tiny. : Though, if you're cool with camping-type amenities, and girls cooing late at night, you are welcome to stay.

LOL! Nope, I tried coca-cola and strawberry licorice though?

If I came it would have to be a hop down that morning, crashing wherever for the night and back the next day, really just an excuse to meet you....

-so about this "girl"?!?

Don't be silly!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    If I came it would have to be a hop down that morning, crashing wherever for the night and back the next day, really just an excuse to meet you....

-so about this "girl"?!?
    Fly in Thursday afternoon. I pick you up at LAX. We drive to Santa Monica. We eat, we drink, we put a blanket on the sand next to the pier. Catch the show.

You stay thru the weekend. Take kiddies to Disneyland on Friday. Recoup by taking a surf trip on Saturday (lolling on the beach, etc.). Fly home Sat. night.

EDITED for girlish blathering. ;)

ok, so you MUST check yr email immediately

;)

Check yours

ok, so you MUST check yr email immediately

;)
    I am hosed, n'est-ce pas?

No poaching, you!

LOL! Nope, I tried coca-cola and strawberry licorice though?
    After hanging with my brother's kids & I now appreciate my dad more & why he hated traveling.Here I am snowboarding all summer.When he was my age he was driving some crap car, with some little shiite kids across the country to Michigan every summer. Did you bring your nanny with you or were you flying solo? Sounds like a somewhat painful fun trip. Or is that painfun? You'll have to visit AC & I in Tahoe, I'm sure NoKnees would bless us with his presence.By the way I did make it up to Whistler in June, great times but little time.I plan on going there a bit for work or something like that.
    gotta go back to work,
    e

I see your problem...

Noah was whacked out on sugar! You should try the benadryl. Better living through pharmaceuticals is what I say.
    Tantrum

I knew the candy and coke was a bad idea!!

Anyhows, isn't Benadryl an anti-allergy thing? Sorry, the technical name
    is "anti-allergy thingy" isn't it?

Flew back solo, and I am going to try to hit Tahoe this winter for sure. Maybe I can plan it for when you are at Whistler?
    funnE?

'Tis

but it also has the wonderful side effect of making little kids (and adults) very drowsy. Just make sure Noah isn't operating any heavy machinery when he takes it.
    Tantrum

Woohoo! He's back!

Okay, little late, as I was kinda "out" as well. Work stuff..

As for the CD, yah well, I missed the last round so I figured I run the chance of a dupe. That had been stuck on my brain for a few weeks before the CD things so it made it in.

The Dub side is cool... That album musically lends itself soooo well to Dub... Makes me think of Dred Zeppelin for some reason too... Good old stuff...

Anyway, Tahoe this winter is on.. I hope.. The finances should allow for some fun, just have to worry about the time. No worries though, it's a little ways off.

And traveling with kids, you are a better man than I. I always thought if they were small enough you should stash them in a pet carrier and check them. But that's me.. ;)
    Greg
    "NoKnees"