Thread: Hood Update

Hood Update

Hood is getting pretty bare now,but you can still ride.Most of the Hood rats have left & the rest are counting down the days till they leave.I'm still having fun,but I'm looking forward to leaving.Finally getting that dam 1/2 pipe thing figured out.I got 8' out consistantly today,just straight airs,which if fine with me.The thing does get easier the faster you go,it's a mental thing.I can't imagine being one of those dudes that gets 15-20' out & doing tricks.Maybe if they had a powder landing or some matts.
    AC's vid is done I think,looks good.Shorter video with more extras which I think is smart. Lots of good Canadian B-Country riding,which is what I want to see.But there is lots of urban stuff,bc booters,very good crashes & a little bit of park stuff.
    Anyways das ist alles.
    e

I must say, your summer sounds like it's been pretty rough. You sporting a one of those classic Hood rat goggle tan's too?

With all the riding you've gotten in, I'm worried you won't put up with my flat-lander, weak-ender, wanna-be riding this winter. As long as the powder is deep I might have a chance, as you haven't seen any of that lately...

As for AC's vid, sounds good. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. This year's should be better than ever, especially with the good b-country riding...

That reminds me, anyone catch that show on FUEL called "Sacred Ride" over the winter? Basically a series where some canadian folks just go hike, snowmobile, and cat to some sweet spots in the B.C. backcountry and just cruise powder.... Saw a couple episodes of it and it made be drool too much, so I had to quit.. I was laid up with the bum achilles by that part of the season...

Anyway, too much work, not enough play, is making me a dull boy... Must escape this weekend... I'm outta here!
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

I haven't seen that Fuel show yet.Sounds good though.How is the achilles treating you these days?
    I'm not sure how much pipe I'll ride after the summer.This will be mostly it till next summer,hopefully not. So we can shred the gnar,which is the real riding.
    e

I saw a couple episodes of Sacred Ride, the one with Mark (fuzzy) Fawcett riding near Nelson rocked!