Accessing the old-school Passion site?

MARK, or anyone else, is it possible to access the old site? I've tried, using the link provided, but it just times out on me.

There are a few photos I'd posted on the message board that I'm hoping to retrieve. When I recently backed up my computer, somehow some data got corrupted, including almost all of my piccies. I suck. Waaaah!

I got some old photos but I am going to keep them for when I decide to start stalking you. ;)

Actually, sorry can’t help ya. Can anyone help me? I’m typing this outside in some parking lot in ST. Louis. Headed to NYNY any funky museums or art galleries to check out?

Didn't have any luck here either... I'm thinking the old site has been, um, er, decomissioned?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Thanks, guys...

OK, so it wasn't just me, then. I won't take it personally.

But maybe one of you computer whizzes can clue me in here. I backed up a bunch of data to CD, using Easy CD Creator. Now, when I pop the CD into my laptop, it appears the data is there (e.g. file names and sizes are correct), but when I try to open, copy, or otherwise access the data on the CD, I get an error about the drive not being able to access the data. I ran a debug on it, and there is some mention of crypt32.dll. Which led me to think that I'd inadvertently designated the data to be read-only, or otherwise encrypted. Don't recall doing so, but damn, I'm feeble minded. Google search reveals nothing of interest.

Guess I'll download that dll and see if that does anything. Win98 for what it's worth.

Fingers crossed my last big client doesn't ask for data, or I am f-u-cee-kayed forked!

Thanks again.

P.S. Jibs, one cannot stalk prey that does not flee.

Re: Nyny

Quote Originally Posted by jibnot
    I got some old photos but I am going to keep them for when I decide to start stalking you. ;)

Actually, sorry can’t help ya. Can anyone help me? I’m typing this outside in some parking lot in ST. Louis. Headed to NYNY any funky museums or art galleries to check out?
    All of NYC is a funky art gallery, IMO. Just walking the streets, taking in the vibe, popping into storefronts that appeal...ahh. Fantastic city. Since you have a design bone in your body, I highly recommend cruising the miniature high-fashion boutiques. I can't remember any specific 'hoods, but I'll tell you, those places rewired my art-brain. Big galleries are cool and all, but those little rarified joints are off-the-scale mind-blowing.

Also, get a pedicure while you're there. PM me if you want a intro to some good folks in the big city...