Thumbs up He wasn't born yesterday...

...or mebbe he was? I forget.

Some time, around now, thirty-ought-and-change years ago, mht was begat. Right on.

Odd. I had a dream last night. Our twin-engine Injun spirits were flying around in the sky, laughing at everything down below. Black sky, blue sky. Pretty. We then agreed that we'd reconvene down below, down yonder, somewhere-sometime, in a perfect place with snow and surf.

Well, I choked the landing, and hit the west coast early on. You stayed up high, then floated down to the other side of the continent at your leisure. Smoooooth.

Damn drunk Injuns.

Happy Birthday.

xoxo, LL

LOL.

Happy Birthday MHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Born day...

MHT has gone into hiding. Where have you gone MHT?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

awww....the big lug had a birthday!

hope you had a few nice cold PBRs (quietly wretches) bro!!

actually...

thanks for the love, love, but you're jumping someone else's train (cure?). Love cat, I didn't grace the world until the 22nd, so unless I've been on a bender for a couple of weeks (I have) you'll have to blow out the candles or they'll ruin the cake.

Did, though, have a lovely TedDay2k4 on the 4th of July weekend. Lots of drinking and nakedness. Will post some pics someday. maybe.

I haven't really been hiding, per se, just been having some internet issues. My main issue is that if my boss catches me surfing around a work, he gives me a hard time. And secondly, been having some at home connectivity issues, so can only connect to the web through this one computer down in the basement. Which is really fvcking hot in July in Georgia. Got to get the wi-fi up and going again.....

I'll drink something GOOD for you now that Georgia has come into the 19th century with new beer laws raising the limit to, I think, 12 percent! We can get good beer now! Or Candian! Been swilling lots of Sleemans Cream Ale and lots of Belgians....;mmmmmm.

-mht

Oops, this eager beaver...

...jumped the gun on ya again. 22nd, duly noted. But anyway I celebrate you every day, so perhaps I can be forgiven. (nice save. eh?)

So, let's hear more about T-Day-2004. Wish I could've made it. Next year?

If we don't see you on the board here due to sweltering internet issues, then, Have A Big Honkin' Happy Birthday next week. Hope the party favors blow you to nirvana.

What does your boss expect?...

That you spend the entire day making him money? Shhesh, what a slave driver.

Pictures of TedDay2K4 sound like a must. Have a Happy!
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Sleeman's Cream's ok....I get yet another chance to quaff a few Fat Tires next Tuesday after wacking a little white ball around the grass down in ole USA.