Thread: CD update

CD update

Cold Cat's CDs will be in my grubby paws next week. Y'all's care packages will go out shortly thereafter.

Woohoo! Can't wait... But alas, I'll have to.. Just hope they show up before I go on my honeymoon.... Then again, it's not like SmoothB has a CD in there for proper honeymoon music, but I'm sure I'll find some that'll work in a pinch.. Any Berry White in there?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Nope, no Barry White. I did include some music for those of us who go solo and can't sleep though. ;) I don't think that will work on a honeymoon??

I am sorry for the delay. I had hoped to be able to post the package last week already, but I had (of course!) counted on less burning time.

I also just found out that, in my haste, I forget to cut a long piece of silence out just after the Saul Williams track. I apologize for that, too.
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Better late than never. Glad it worked out that you could get in on it this time around..

And no, I don't expect any solo's to be played while on the honeymoon, but ya never know. Now, if two solos are played at the same time, is it a duet?

Cool on the Saul Williams. I still keep meaning to pick some up on my own, but never have gotten around to it. Someone had some on the first CD swap way back I think... Always good... Even with an enjoyable silence after it.. ;)

Well, I'm off.. Hope everyone has a groovy weekend...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Yippee ki yi yo!

Coldcat's CDs are here! Yay!

I think the Post Office is closed Monday (slackers), but I'll ship everything out to everyone ASAP.

Thanks, Coldcat! Worth the wait indeed.

hey LL!

Can you let me know what the postage is and I'll mail it down to you with the
    naughty pictures?

tks!

Naughty pictures

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    hey LL!

Can you let me know what the postage is and I'll mail it down to you with the
    naughty pictures?

tks!
    Nekkid mht pics? Deal!

Yeehaw!

I suck.

Sorry for the delay in shipping, dear peeps. The goods will go out tomorrow, Tuesday, by hook or by crook. Or by U.S.P.S. or U.P.S.

Thanks for your patience....