AC's new video teaser

AC just updated the site & has a new teaser.The guy has come along ways. I haven't seen the latest teaser(previous one was in jan).But I have seen all the footage to date. Mostly backcountry & urban,don't care about rails but I do enjoy watching the urban stuff. My favorite thing is that the ski area footage is very limited.Give her a gander,I think she is up & running.
    Edart

Sweet...

Nice teaser. I especially liked the remake of Kim Wilde's "Kids in America." Great wipeout of the rider being towed by the snowmobile who catches an edge and face plants into the jump. Awesome backcountry and some insane rails. Can't wait for the whole deal.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Looks good... Every year he's been improving and this year is no exception... Although I have to say, I am tired of that song.... I can only imagine how you feel about it E having had to listen to it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again as AC worked on those trailers..

Anyway, good stuff...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

AC, not E

man, it's a been a while since I've posted here - first time since the changeover. I'm feeling a bit uneasy. Ok, deep breath. That's better. I guess I can get used to it.

Thanks for the props on the teaser - we've definitely come a long way since our first project (Sick Day). I'm stoked that we finally have a nice balance of backcountry, street and some funny stuff and a little bit of resort riding (kinda what I wanted last year, but we just didn't get out in the backcountry enough). We were lucky to hook up with some really talented riders this year - especially up in B.C. in the Golden area. The terrain up there is amazing. We were there for 2 weeks this past season and I'd like to go for 4 next year...

NoKnees, I hear you on the song - I can't tell you how many time I've heard it by now - but not to worry, it isn't in the vid...

Obviously I'm not on here much anymore, but if anyone wants to drop me a line, my email addy is below.

take care all,
    AC

anthony@FirstTracksProductions.com
    http://www.firsttracksproductions.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Looks good... Every year he's been improving and this year is no exception... Although I have to say, I am tired of that song.... I can only imagine how you feel about it E having had to listen to it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again as AC worked on those trailers..

Anyway, good stuff...
    I had that song in my dreams.Well no sleep for this boy,I have to finish work, leave for SF around 4am & then to Hood.Fun day,I'm sure I'll have to stop for the night somewhere. I'll give you a ring over the weekend,did you get married already?
    realE

yowsa!!!

the video looks SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work man!

maybe I should do more of this snowboardin thang.

-mht

Oooh. Ahhh. Ouch.

AC,

Dang, that trailer is so much fun. Nice ratio of pleasure-to-pain. You know, I still watch the "Sick Day" trailer to find my happy place, but maybe I've found a new H-Spot?

Might just be my eye, but seems like you have a very distinctive editing rhythm and sensibility (which I happen to dig) in these trailers. Sweet.

May I post a link to the Mammoth board? Can your server take the heat? "Sick Day" was very well-received there, as I recall. This'll help carry our crew through the summer doldrums.

Great job. Congrats.

--LL

P.S. Vid quality is very good even on my dinky monitor.

AC, not E

Thanky.

And yah, by all means - we like have the word spread without dipping into our huge (no, wait, virtually non-existant) advertising budget...

peas, a

AC, not E

gracias.

Nah, it's over-rated, way over-rated. I found out this year that it's way more fun to go out in the backcountry, drink shitty beer and point a camera - especially if there is fresh powder around. I mean, it looks so pretty, I wouldn't want to spoil it...

Yah, you should come visit in Tahoe next season and we shall ride...

a

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    gracias.

Nah, it's over-rated, way over-rated. I found out this year that it's way more fun to go out in the backcountry, drink shitty beer and point a camera - especially if there is fresh powder around. I mean, it looks so pretty, I wouldn't want to spoil it...

Yah, you should come visit in Tahoe next season and we shall ride...

a
    I didn't know you could say "shitty". You drink only good beer. My favorite time was filming a rail with 3' of new.By the way get your own account,I pay alot for the rights to elex.

Now now kids, don't fight...

And yah, filming a rail on an epic powder day is the best. Almost as good as sitting in a line of cars waiting for the pass to open, and it never does.. But I'm not bitter...

And no, not married yet... Another month to go.. .Woohoo!

Oh, did get a job though. Woohoo! Gonna be working my butt off for a while though starting next Monday..... Contract for now, but it'll do. Short commute, pay doesn't suck, and a chance to go perm if all works out down the road.. Might be able to afford a trip back to BC this winter. I missed it last season..

Oh, anyway.. Yah, great trailer... - pushing thread back on track..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Then it's time for a new...

custom user title as "Unemployed and unphased" just doesn't work anymore. Dazzle us with your creativity.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Thanks for pointing that out... I'll have to try a few out and see how they feel...

"Over employeed and under paid?"
    "Resident Gimp"
    "Mr. Rehab"
    "If he's not complaining he's dead."

Soo many choices...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

hey congrats!!

hopefully we can meet up at the Amsterdam to ogle the beer wenches?

hey, who typed that?!!

How about "Paperclip Sculptor"?

Congratulations on the new gig, NK. Always a good feeling when you deposit that first paycheck...

Hope this "work" stuff won't impinge on your posting duties here, though.

Now now kids, don't fight...

And yah, filming a rail on an epic powder day is the best. Almost as good as sitting in a line of cars waiting for the pass to open, and it never does.. But I'm not bitter...

And no, not married yet... Another month to go.. .Woohoo!

Oh, did get a job though. Woohoo! Gonna be working my butt off for a while though starting next Monday..... Contract for now, but it'll do. Short commute, pay doesn't suck, and a chance to go perm if all works out down the road.. Might be able to afford a trip back to BC this winter. I missed it last season..

Oh, anyway.. Yah, great trailer... - pushing thread back on track..
    I remember that day,I left you that message,it was nice to know you were suffering too. Congrats on the job,is this with the same company you were working with this spring or did they open up a new 7/11 by your pad. Got a job, you can walk & your getting married. So your now a weekend warrior,good job NoShred
    hoodE

Aww, thanks... And yah, it'll be real when I can deposit that first paycheck. Unfortunately the company is Net 30 for billing contracted employees... So I won't see any money until after my honeymoon.. Good thing it's paid for already.. ;)

As for where, um, er, not 7-11... Big business & home computer company who merged with another big one about a year ago. They are pretty solid, now I have to be..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Aww, thanks... And yah, it'll be real when I can deposit that first paycheck. Unfortunately the company is Net 30 for billing contracted employees... So I won't see any money until after my honeymoon.. Good thing it's paid for already.. ;)

As for where, um, er, not 7-11... Big business & home computer company who merged with another big one about a year ago. They are pretty solid, now I have to be..
    I'm sure you'll be solid,just keep eating your prunes.I'm at Hood now,haven't ridden yet. Which is ok,don't have any time,plus it's still nasty up there,at least it's snowing.