hiya passionites

checking in now that i have more free time - just took a 2 week vacation here in philly...read 3 books and i think i may have slept like 12 hours every day! i start my summer internship tuesday, but get this - it's 9-5! sounds pretty dang manageable to me!

so i have been catching up on the latest posts: canuck, congrats on your new yuppie ride. bunda - geez - you have so much going on i can't keep up, but hooray for the upcoming wedding and new job! what are you doing? where are you and T living? canaria - are you going to paradise permanently or just for a vaca? and noknees, noknees, noknees....you are the elvis in those pics?! scandalous! they don't call it sin city for nuthin'.

good news is i am moving back to denver at the beginning of aug. i have been "provisionally accepted" to the university of denver (contingent upon my getting a "c" average after my 2nd semester grades). i am very excited to be coming back!!! we live about mile from the school, so i think i will trade up the mountain bike for a city ride...i am thinking a beach cruiser type w/a basket and bell, even though i don't live anywhere near the beach. i have been spoiled by living in philly w/out a car and want to continue driving as little as possible - the curbs of denver will thank me, anyway.

second set of good news is that i am going to macedonia in a week and half to meet my new niece (4 months), the first baby among my siblings! i will also get to meet my bro's wife, and actually spend time w/my brother, who i haven't seen in like 3 years. i am very excited about this.

hope everyone had a great season well and that you're all enjoying the start of summer!

Hi Twinkie!!!!

Glad to hear you've been "spoiled by living in philly"!!!
    Sounds pretty darn near impossible (think" just had a wonderful summer vacation in hell")
    but glad it works for you!

Hey, Smarty Pants!

Macedonia? Where the heck is that? Somewhere outside Pittsburgh? ;)

Gotta love those vacation days after a brutal school semester. I remember those marathon sleep-fests after finals.

Congrats on the pending move back West. I think you should skip getting a car, and get a pony instead. That'd be so bad-ass: riding a pony to law school!

Whatchoo reading these days? Last book I was able to get through was by that infamous hacker guy, Kevin Mitnick. Social engineering is amazing stuff.

Nice to see a post from you. You gotta post more often to help balance the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio around here. After all, Dr. Bunda, Canaria, canuck and I can't do it on our own. ;)

Neomaxi Zoomdweebie Reverend SC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyL
    You gotta post more often to help balance the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio around here. After all, Dr. Bunda, Canaria, canuck and I can't do it on our own. ;)
    BURN!
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi Twinkie!! So happy to hear you are moving back! Maybe we'll finally get to hang out one of these days ;).

T and I are living near Araphoe and Holly. I absolutely love the area.

Definitely drop a line when you can and keep us posted on your new internship and summer activities out there.

Good news...

Congrats on the DU front. A "C" should be no problem, no? And great news on the new niece. I hear Macedonia is great this time of year.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.