Why you should never post your picture on the internet...

Let this be a lesson for you.

Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

I'm stupid, right? yeah....I must be stupid......because you probably posted some images or links but I cannot see them. Or at least, my browser can't...so I don't know what you're warning me for!!
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be patient chilly kitty... They took a while to load up on my browser and I have DSL.. So, try again and just let it sit a few minutes... Good stuff..

And yah, kinda glad they didn't find some random photo of me, but it wouldn't have been quite the same... Probably worse.. ;)

Gimpy
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

That's classic.Is that kid real?Too funny

Those are funny!

Whew! For a second, I thought it could have been me!

A few years ago, a photo of me in a thong was posted on another forum, and someone that knew me told me where to find it. Turned out to be hilarious! A young woman was asking what kind of panties everyone wore on the trail (or something like that). The line above my picture said "Why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet". I was sitting next to a creek in the Sierra. At least I had clothes on!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Nymph
    Whew! For a second, I thought it could have been me!

A few years ago, a photo of me in a thong was posted on another forum, and someone that knew me told me where to find it. Turned out to be hilarious! A young woman was asking what kind of panties everyone wore on the trail (or something like that). The line above my picture said "Why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet". I was sitting next to a creek in the Sierra. At least I had clothes on!
    Same thing happened to me. I had throw away my thong collection so that nobody would recognize me.
    thongE

There was no need to...

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    Same thing happened to me. I had throw away my thong collection so that nobody would recognize me.
    thongE
    discard your collection. You just needed to be more discreet in who saw you in your thong. I wear thongs most every weekend.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

LMAO! I want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    discard your collection. You just needed to be more discreet in who saw you in your thong. I wear thongs most every weekend.
    Dood, those thongs rool. Are those your "special occasion" pair for weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc.?

And I love the PhotoShop artistry in the orginal post. Too damn funny.

BTW, as Zeus is my witness, SnowNymph is a stone-cold fox, and if anyone could pull off a Sierra thong-shot, she'd be the one.

Speaking of underwear shots: Hey, jobnot, do you still have that photo of me and mehug surfing in our support garments? Been trying to find it...

And speaking of besmirching one's reputation via Internet photo-documentaries:

I blame society.

Oh, Jeez...

It took me a few minutes to digest all that was going on in that photo. There is quite a bit more going on than what is described in the caption. Your firend Em seems to be pretty limber considering the angle of her legs. One can only imagine why she is holding two fingers up to your face. And what's with the dude's expression? He looks like he's baked and drunk. It does look like you all are having fun, however.
    Tantrum

Sniff my finger(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    It took me a few minutes to digest all that was going on in that photo. There is quite a bit more going on than what is described in the caption. Your firend Em seems to be pretty limber considering the angle of her legs. One can only imagine why she is holding two fingers up to your face. And what's with the dude's expression? He looks like he's baked and drunk. It does look like you all are having fun, however.
    If I were to John-Madden diagram all the weird psycho-social plays going on in that photo, I'd get serious hand-cramps.

Me, I just like to watch.

But yeah, good times.