Thread: CD Swap 2004

CD Swap 2004

I just sent an email out to the old email addresses I had for folks from the last go-round. If you don't receive the message, please PM me your current email address, and I'll send it along to you.

May 31st is still our deadine, yeah?

EDIT: The list grows! So far there are 10 of us:

CanariaChick
    canuck
    evilninja
    jibnot
    LazyL
    mehugtree
    NoKnees
    Reverend SC
    Ripzalot
    Sarah

maybe I'll just burn copies of Elephunk for y'all?

Who?...

<--- five tongues to get around the minimum character requirement. Wait, now my response is way longer than 5 characters.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

here's a hint

..where is the love, ooooh, where is the love....

PS> it isn't "Shadowy Men from a Shadowy Planet"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh, you mean BEP?...

The picture of J Lo threw me off.

<EMBED SRC="http://boss.streamos.com/real/interscope/blackeyedpeas/elephunk/audio/clips/00_handsup-clip.ram " AUTOSTART=TRUE VOLUME=95 LOOP=FALSE HIDDEN=FALSE></embed>
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Finished the music part. I am trying to put a video of a local band in just for poop but only seem to be able to do one or the other. Anyone know of a free program that lets you record music tracks in a session and then a video session?

and where is Rebecca?

walnuts

the music scared me!

stop!!!

mht (almost done with the tunes)

You honour me

I am honoured that you miss me. Somehow, it feels good to be missed.

I am out, this year. I can't possibly make the end of may, and decided to let slip the CD swap all together. I am busy updating my site (Just finished!) and getting ready to be examined on wether or not I am a "Real Artist" (notice the upper case) before I can put myself on the list for work studio's and grants, and charge only 6% VAT instead of the 19 I now have to charge. Then a local painting contest, then the marriage with my girl, then applyance to a gallery, then the design for the Valhalla boards for season 2005, then I am off to Barcelona, Spain as some sort of honeymoon and then, hopefully, a house...after which starts renovation, painting, furnishing, moving............I gotta jet, too much things to do!
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's true, you will be sorely missed. Your cd's are always my favourite, particularly that year when mehug put out all those depressing Johnny Cash tunes (and kermit the frog)

;)