Thread: Holy Gawd

Nymph-0-Matic

Holy Gawd

Its Dead here....................

Where is everyone?

David

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

David--There are a few of us still around on occasion but there's been nothing to respond to and I can't come up with a new topic that might generate interest. Would like to hear and had hoped someone would post about teh Nevada trout trip. God bless--bob

Gee Wiz

YO Brother Dave,

Im surprised the board is still here. well the gang is still around but I think this new format makes it difficult to chat per say.

this format seems to work fine for question and answer boards but not when lots of inter twining things are happening .

so I think the difficulty and non personal format has moved the gang elswhere.

The old format LIKE DAN blantons board was easy to see who was doing what and you knew if you needed to chime in or Not cuz you often know what forlks were talking about and to whom without actually reading the thread.

with this format ya have to clic on everything to see if you got a reply from a certain person ...

went fishing in the hudson river last night. 2 smallies2-3 lb , a baby striper 2-3 lb, a white bass and a HERRINNNNNG ala monty python and the holy grail.

I used my new homebuilt 6/7 wt on a rainshadow xcel blank , the rod is a keeper I love it.

went to trout water last sunday got skunked on the saranac my friend got 3 brookies,

we then fished a beaver pond I made well with the Native brookies tom didnt do bad either then we both got skunked at the ausable.

Its early yet up here in Yankee land.

thats about it at the moment wahts up on the left coast.

may the force be with you "John"

David--There are a few of us still around on occasion but there's been nothing to respond to and I can't come up with a new topic that might generate interest. Would like to hear and had hoped someone would post about teh Nevada trout trip. God bless--bob