Hybrid View

What is a good plan for weekend

Hello everyone

My friend wants to go and its like in 2 weeks. We will rent a cabin for the weekend if we have to or if you have a suggestion for a nearby city. I just wanna get drunk in south lake.

Thanks

South Lake what? Where are you?

Hey, actually looks like a real post! South Lake, I'm guessing Tahoe... If so, you're a bit limited on what resorts are open... Squaw Valley may actually be your only choice, and that's in North Lake...

In that case you'll want to stay up close to State Line, Tahoe City area... You can still get drunk and gamble at Crystal Bay...

Good luck!
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Tahoe is stunningly beautiful, the air is crisp and clear and the sun shines 80% of the time. Lake Tahoe is one of the nation's premier ski destinations with 15 downhill resorts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hii frnds

San Diego is one of California's most popular tourist destinations. In recent years, San Diego has become a surprisingly sophisticated place, and it has something to offer almost everyone, from ballet to theatre to zoos.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosrowlett
    Hello everyone

My friend wants to go and its like in 2 weeks. We will rent a cabin for the weekend if we have to or if you have a suggestion for a nearby city. I just wanna get drunk in south lake.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.