Need advice on new snowboard

I am a 43 yr old women who has been boarding for 3 years. I'm 5'5" and 120 pounds with an athletic build. I bought a Sims Citrine 144 to start out and feel that I have become too advanced for it. I can do all trails, 10 ft table top jumps, and can go both goofy and regular. I am working on 180's now. I have no interest in rails or other tricks. My current board seems too unstable at the speeds I go now. Also, I mostly board on the east coast where it's nice and icy at times. I am in search of a new board. I have researched boards and have narrowed it down to Rome Blue, K2 Mix, and Rossignol Diva (147/148). I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give me or recommendations on boards. I also checked out some of the GNU boards but they are pretty pricey. There are so many brands and types of boards, it can be confusing. Thanks!

You can find some sweet deals on the Palmer women's models on Ebay right now.
    MARK

Brand doesn't matter & don't believe the hype about Women specific boards. They're slightly lighter in weight (construction) & tend to get soft & mushy (bad for ice!) sooner than Men's boards. Not something I'd recommend to any Women except the lightest ones who lack skill. Look for a board as tall as your mouth (at the shortest) & as long as the top of your head. I'm 6' 3" 195 lbs. & I ride 198, 194 & 188 cm boards Lib Tech Doughboys, Grocer & a Radair Tanker & never had problems turning tight chutes, trees etc. & people always assume I can't or don't ride it here there everywhere. You can.
    Go Big, Stable & Secure. Don't limit yourself if you don't go in the pipe & park.
    just my 2 cents, good luck.

Country of manufacture has more to do with the quality of a boards construction than brand.
    European "Brands" have always offered a better valued product in terms of design, construction, materials & longevity. It's part of the culture to build better tools for glisse. They've been making skis for centuries in Europe. Every Ski/Board technician recognizes this. European equipment suffers in this country because it's expensive to import & market it against the large US/Chinese corporations churning out generally crap gear which doesn't hold up at all against quality made European gear. Only a small number of US manufacturers consign European board makers to build higher end performance & race boards for them. This just goes to prove Euros make better boards than all others, especially when it comes to Quality, Performance & Longevity. Palmer snowboards are constructed in Switzerland & are highly recommended!
    Just trying to help you to make a wise, educated decision as I have 30 + years experience working as a ski/board/bike tech all over the world for many different shops & ski teams.

Cheers