Hybrid View

legend

Question Vans Boa Lace-up system

i tried a pair of vans boots on today, with the boa lace up system, and they seemed to be really comfotable, and easy to use, is there any one out there who is riding with them??? and could tell me if they are comfortable for riding all day???

legend
    and which boot is better, fargo or contra???

Neomaxi Zoomdweebie Reverend SC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frog
    Don't know, but I can give you some info on the Boa. My wife has a pair of Omni's she does like them, but she has one complaint about the system - it tightens uniformly. Now, I realize this line is used in marketing materials as a good thing, but that's not always the case. With her foot shape, it's better and more comfortable to tighten the uppers more than the lowers. She can do this with her Salomons, but the Vans tighten evenly from top to bottom, causing her some discomfort over the top of her foot, just to get the upper tight enough.
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I tried them all but found that the contra was the best.

contras are cool all day long. You'll be happy if you get them.

i tried a pair of vans boots on today, with the boa lace up system, and they seemed to be really comfotable, and easy to use, is there any one out there who is riding with them??? and could tell me if they are comfortable for riding all day???