TR: Leysin 3/25/2004

Resort: Leysin, Switzerland
    Date: 3/25/2004
    Temp: -8C
    Wind: Still to light
    Snow: Powder
    Sun: Cloudy

Took a day off work for a long awaited powder day. The original plan was for G3000, but it was closed due to bad weather and avalanche warnings. Next best (closest) place was Leysin, so I met up with Al and Stephen for some non-stop powder runs. The only decent spot was the topmost run, which was fine coz it's the steepest part of the resort. 20-30cms of nice light fluffy stuff. Plently of bottomless turns and faceplants for everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're killing me today... Nice shots... Reminds me of the fact that Tahoe has a fresh foot of snow and I'm in the office... Grrr...

Looks like some proper powder though... Hmmm.. An ST would have been nice in that.. ;)
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Damn!!

sweet shots in late March!

In the office?!

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    You're killing me today... Nice shots... Reminds me of the fact that Tahoe has a fresh foot of snow and I'm in the office... Grrr...

Looks like some proper powder though... Hmmm.. An ST would have been nice in that.. ;)
    NoKnees, I thought you were pleasurely unemployed... what happened? Yob and billz caught up with ya?

Leysin looks totally kick a$$, Ripz, nice powder fields in march, and the smile on your skier buddy after the drop to butt-check, says it all... FUN!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Bastage!...

Nice shots. Our season is done. No snow in sight and the mountains are hitting 60s. I rode Copper last weekend and it was a waste. Frozen chunks of snow in the AM and water ski turns in the PM. I would have been pissed but I had a free ticket. The only good part: my goggle tan is the envy of the office.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Took a contract job with my cousin for the time being.. The prospect of me not having a regular job with our wedding coming up was causing my fiance' a bit of stress. She gets enough of that from her work, so I figured I'd suck it up for a bit and get a job..

But yah, I coulda been riding today... Actually, it's E's fault. If he was around to ride today I would have played hookie and gone up there. So yah, it's his fault.
    Greg
    "NoKnees"