Boarder Dude for Prez?!

Isn't this hillarious?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Proper!

Is he trying to reach out to the youth of the nation? Still, looks pretty solid riding on a proper edge and all. Not wish washy turns on the snow at least.. ;)
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Incredible! I dug up this little video clip of him shredding...
    http://www.ktvb.com/cgi-bin/bi/video...erryslopes.wmv
    -Ryan

But not very cool for a snowboarder

KERRY CALLED SECRET SERVICE AGENT 'SON OF A B*TCH' AFTER SLOPE SPILL

Dem presidential candidate John Kerry called his secret service agent a "son of a *****" after the agent inadvertently moved into his path during a ski mishap in Idaho, sending Kerry falling into the snow.

When asked a moment later about the incident by a reporter on the ski run, Kerry said sharply, "I don't fall down," the "son of a b*itch knocked me over."

The Secret Service agent in question has complained about Kerry's treatment, top sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Last month, Kerry began receiving Secret Service protection.

"Obviously, the complications and burden of being monitored 24-hours a day is not just an a simple inconvenience," a government source explained Friday. "But Senator Kerry should understand agents are working for his safety and well-being."

On Friday, Kerry, his snowboard strapped to his back, hiked past 9,000 feet on Durrance Peak, then snowboarded down the mountain, taking repeated tumbles. Reporters counted six falls, although Kerry was out of sight for part of the descent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Damn.... Sounds like Kerry is one of the original snowboarder punks with a bad attitude.. I like the last part. Hike a peak just to crash all the way down... Ah well, what can you do...

BTW, is that a Lib Tech board? Wonder if he's sponsored.. ;)
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

He should ride an st or start riding urban rails.Actually some on son of a b!tch got in my way,not sure what he was doing,but he was right behind me on coming out of a traverse. I turned which clipped him & he took out 3 skiers.Once I stopped laughing I checked out everybody.They were not moving much or laughing.

Wouldn't you want to be one of his secret service goons on a pow day?Well maybe once he gets better.Maybe the guy that took him out was a republican or a skier.

Natural selection... Play too close to the big dogiE, and you're bound to get bit...

Okay, that was weak, sorry.. Anyway, he'll think twice about tailgating someone nextime at least..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

I saw a photo of that secret service guy, looked a lot like George Bush...