Looking for a Burton c60 HIgh Back

Hi,
    I broke my c60 high back after 6 days of riding. The only problem is that the riding was stretched over almost 2 years and Burton's warranty is only for 1 year. The other problem I'm running into is getting a high back to match. I have the '08 models in white with the cherry wood high backs and Burton no longer has any of these. If I go through Burton I'm stuck with a black or an electric blue so I thought I'd try some posts on differnet sites and try to locate a proper matching one first. Oh and I broke the right high back.
    Thanks,
    ~Jhanek
    843-303-0666

Hi,
    I'm not quite sure I understand your post. Obviously I did buy the c60's or I wouldn't be looking for a replacement high back. Also, if they're the best why did you have to replace the high backs without them breaking? Also also, I just got the Cartel's for $99.99 and I can't tell a difference between the two except that the Cartel's have a better ankle strap and the high back is way stronger. I don't get how Burton can charge $450.00 for one binding and then sell, IMO, a better binding for $239.00 (I got mine on a *****in sale). Anyway are you selling your high backs or what? And are they the cherry wood ones?
    Thanks,
    ~Jhanek