Thread: 24 hours

24 hours

24 hours
    Just got finished watching this on TV and yes I am one of those "stupid people" who will go out and buy 24 hours seasons 1-7 dvd boxset tomorrow. 24 hours Seasons 1-7 will go down as one of the premiere seasons in the 24 hours dvd history. Maybe, from start to finish, the best since 24 hours seasons 1-7 dvd boxset. After a lackluster Season 6 of 24 hours 1-7 dvd , I think it was safe to say that the writers and producers of the 24 hours 1-7 had a clear opportunity to start over and start fresh. And they did. What we got was a smart, tight, and extraordinarily acted season with the same raging action and plot twists but still with a different feel to it.Till now,I've watched every episode of 24 hours Seasons 1-7when it aired on TV, including the season finale of 24 hours dvds.

Got 'em all on TiVo so no need for DVDs.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Hey its a good DvD collection sale, i have watch that whole, But recently just because of lacking of money i could not buy from there, But next time i will definitely.

Its awesome collection man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.