RIDE YUKON vs. NS LEGACY

Ive been riding for about 5 years now and just ordered a YUKON within the past few days. However, i was looking at the NS LEGACY and am wondering if i made a good decision. Im a bigger than avg. rider 6'4 250 lbs size 13 boot. Im a freerider, but im working on dabbling in the park a tiny bit, and by tiny i mean barely. Did i make the right decision on the board i bought?

I have an older Yukon and love it. I don't ride it very often but when I do it always leaves me smiling. I am bit smaller than you (200 lbs & 6'3" with size 12 feet) and have no trouble freeriding with my 169. I don't know if I'd like to spend too much time in the park on it though. It is a stiff board and pretty unforgiving if I get lazy. A great board for sure and I believe the newer ones are much better than my older model.

I have never riden a Legacy so I can't offer you anything on one of those.

Enjoy the Ride.

thanks man, all the feedback ive been getting is the board i got is too big, but i ride a 168 now and i feel like i can handle alot more. I hear its a screamer board man, true?

I assume you got the 174 (or whatever the big one is this year)?? Man, there is no way that would be too big for a guy your size. That board is made for someone your size. You'll be fine.
    Mine is still one of the fastest boards I own and it's getting old. Keep it waxed and combined with your weight you'll beat most guys on the mountain in a straight line. Throw some nice stiff bindings on it (I use some older SPI's) and you'll be set. A freeride monster truck for the big boys.

Enjoy.

Its actually the 172, i ride a 168 now so i 174 might be too big of a jump, but yeah man, im getting brand new SPi bindings, but the boots are where im having a hard time reaching a decision, im thinking about the K2 T1 DB, heard good things about em. Just waiting for first snow now, and im getting anxious

Now you're making me think about riding. You're gonna love those new SPI bindings - nice and stiff. If you ride anything like I do you're gonna love that setup.
    Good luck with the boots.

just purchased everything and i settled on the salomon dialogues, super comfortbale, just enough stiffness, only thing im worried about is they may be too big, im a size 13 and they are 13 1/2, we will see