Threaded View

Wow, it HAS been a while...

...but it is good to see a few familiar names!

I was just telling a friend of mine about the one time I rode Whistler and how I couldn't have been luckier. Sick weather and even sicker peeps to ride with!

What's up peeps?! Canuck, congrats on the marriage. NoKnees, glad to hear you are getting back in to photography. TBone, I hope you and the Doc are doing well. FatDog...big Love cous, big Love. Anyone know how Jerel is doing? Marina, I tried to holla at you before my trip to Spain. Is AC still doing snowboard videos? ColdCat and MeHugTree, I just came across your cd's from one of the OG swaps we did back in the day. Mark are you still in the boardriding biz? Anyone still keep in touch w/ Capm?

Me? Well, riding was never the same for me once I got back from Whistler. I came to realize my "mountain" was really just a "hill". Haha. The winter seasons have gotten progressively worse here in SoCal so I don't get to ride as much as I want. To compensate, I've got into another form of riding. Married my best friend almost 3 years ago and we had our first child, Isabella, nearly 8 months ago. Wow. Being a father definitely changes your life in ways you couldn't imagine. There's nothing like listening to your baby giggle.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is living the life they truely want.

-r.
    Attached Images Attached Images