Hello Fellow Flyflingers!!
Well, we asked for a long time for a new and improved Forum, and it appears an attempt has been made to offer a new look. Time will tell just how well it will work out. I must say, I am somewhat confused by the new look, but perhaps in a short time this old dog will learn the new trick. I will be e-mailing those former Forum members that I have in my e-mail database to inform them of the change. If any of the old gang is still around, please do the same and let's see if we can re-create the old charisma we once had at this site a few years back, and hopefully make it even better! I would appreciate it if soem of you more computer-savvy individuals would play with the features of this new site and teach some of us old guys how to more easily use the site. O.K., folks, let's get to talking fly fishing!! Anyone been out fly fishing lately? Give us a report! (It has been too cold, wet, muddy, and nasty here in West TN to do any fishing. Besides, we are in the middle of flood control operations here on the Tennessee River!)