NoKnees - Tahoe Vid Clip

Do you know this spot? 60-70 degree spines.....i think this is a case where it IS as steep as it looks!

Right-click Save As:
    http://www.omenproductions.com/imag...ee%20Spines.mov

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmm.. Thought I replied to this already.. Anyway, that link doesn't work for me... Shoot me another copy of it or I'll just try to find it there..

Anyway, yah, places like that exist after a big dump that starts a bit wet. Sometimes tricky getting snow to stick at that angle but we manage around here.. Fun stuff though, eh?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Got to explore Kilabrew today,easy in & out.Lots of lines in there to be had,still got all untracked.Which was scary at first,usually things are untracked for a reason,which there was.Just been exploring the hill,there's alot there.Sunny side stuff is getting heavy,but the st doesn't mind.Still finding untracked snow 3 days after the last snow.I hope we get some snow tonight,maybe the Minden run will be a possibility.

Might happen... Got some light rain down in the bay area today... Who knows... Wish I was there for the riding though... Alas, other priorities right now.

Speaking of which, my interview went better than I thought.. I'm still in the hunt... Next update on that Fri or Monday... Just love to string me along...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

what the?

I just checked the radar & it is already passed us.So,I don't think we'll get much. So your possible future employer bought your BS.I wonder if I should give them an annonymous call.
    e
    "this thing looks small in my hands" - Noknees

Yah, go figure... Even with a messed up head I was able to throw my BS and have it stick... Talent...

Would it be bad form to mention that had your stick in my hands when the above quote was made?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Hmm.. Thought I replied to this already.. Anyway, that link doesn't work for me... Shoot me another copy of it or I'll just try to find it there..

Anyway, yah, places like that exist after a big dump that starts a bit wet. Sometimes tricky getting snow to stick at that angle but we manage around here.. Fun stuff though, eh?
    Ah, they must have moved it. I Downloaded it, where can I upload a movie to share?

The clip is called "70 Degree Spines" and is from Tahoe someplace. Apparently, this is the first time in years that it has been rideable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't know of a public place to upload vids, but I have a place I can upload too. Hmmm... For some reason I thought Apple had something on their site where you can upload and share videos... Darn... Oh well... Wanted to check it out... How big is the video? Could always break it up into a few pieces and email them to me... Then I can put it back together and post it. Sounds like a lot of work though..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

sounds like that footage from TB7 (or maybe 8 or 9) ?

you'll remember it by the first attempt ending up in a freefall? Nailed the 2nd effort though?

Yah, that's the first thing I thought of based on the description. Bailed first attempt, but managed on the second. Still, not pretty riding at that slope angle..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot
    Do you know this spot? 60-70 degree spines.....i think this is a case where it IS as steep as it looks!

Right-click Save As:
    New Link location

Let me know if you have any trouble with this..

And yah, it looks pretty similar if not the same as the place from TB 7 or so. Different angle so hard to say off hand. I'll have to review the movie and see. Don't know where they got the shot in the first place so not sure the point.. But yah, there are a few places that you can see snow sticking like that. Catch is, they all end in a flat runout. So, if you stack up high, you hit pretty hard down low..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"