AMAZING INNOVATIONS UNVEILS DYNAMO 4-in-1 FLASHLIGHT

LED FLASHLIGHT, CELL PHONE CHARGER, SIREN & RADIO ALL IN ONE

MAY 15, 2007 - San Francisco, CA: Amazing Innovations, a rapidly growing product development and invention licensing firm, is working with May Lam to license her innovative new product, the Dynamo 4-in-1 Flashlight. A perfect emergency tool, the flashlight features a crank-powered LED light, a siren, a cell phone charger and an FM radio. The flashlight does not require batteries.

Dynamo is an excellent addition to home, car or boat emergency kits. It’s also great for campers, hikers and anyone who gets away from civilization for work or play. The flashlight’s size is 6.7” x 2.3” x 2.2”, so it will conveniently fit into a backpack or purse.

Dynamo is the first LED flashlight that has ever featured a cell phone charger, siren and FM radio all together in one product.

May Lam said, "Living in the Bay Area has raised my earthquake awareness. In reviewing my personal earthquake kit, I found that I had an individual radio, whistle and emergency light, all of which needed batteries. But, if my cell phone battery was dead, I had no means for external communication. I saw my emergency preparedness kit growing and becoming difficult to manage and update, and thought it would be a good idea to combine several safety items into one unit and add a cell phone charger.”

Amazing Innovations CEO Richard Donat said, “We are excited to be marketing such an innovative, useful product as the Dynamo. It’s a great tool – I’m sure that consumer response to it will be outstanding.”

About Amazing Innovations
    Founded in 1995, Amazing Innovations (AI) turns innovative, patented ideas into licensed products. Our services include the marketing, promotion and commercialization of our clients’ ideas, including prototyping and sales collateral creation. AI’s success rate for licensing inventions is almost double the industry average; we thrive on well-established relationships with household-name manufacturers who consider us a resource in helping them build their product lines. Amazing Innovations is a division of AbsolutelyNEW, Inc., a cutting-edge, globally focused retail brand featuring home, outdoor, travel, leisure and seasonal products. For more information, visit www.amazinginnovations.com or www.absolutelynew.com or jillb@absolutelynew.com.

# # #

source: Jill Beaverson
    Public Relations Director
    Amazing Innovations
    AbsolutelyNEW
    1-866-805-8655
    jillb@absolutelynew.com
    Attached Images Attached Images