Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well, it's about to change a bit for tahoe.. .Expecting 4-8ft total by this weekend, starting from yesterday... I'm sure 4ft will be more like it, but at least we'll have an offiical base to work from now... Woohoo!

Yah, not fully excited.. skipped the season pass this year, and work is being a pain. Not sure how many days I'll get up there this time around... We'll see...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

I can't imagine 4 to 8 feet anymore, still blows me away. I remember it when I lived there, spent more time shoveling than riding it tho. Hope you get to enjoy it or at least like you said build a base for future days.

Understand the pass dilema, can't imagine driving 4 hours to go ride. I think I would be doing more of something else if that was the case. What I get to ride isn't the greatest, but I have tons of fun & I spend more time on the hill than driving. I can cruise up for 2 hours & not miss a beat with work. Guess there is always compromises.

Enjoy the pow with Rich!

Yah, the drive can be a drag sometimes... We'll see... shoot get my first taste of the snow this year on Saturday, then a bit more of the holiday break..

As for riding pow with Rich, we still need to get him a bigger board and some pow skills (yah you Rich)... Almost lost the poor little guy on a 3-4' pow day last lear...

We'll make the best of it... Still beats a day in the office...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

just tie a 4' long orange or pink powder leash to his helmet.