Hello guys and gals

How has life been treating you all? I heard you over the pond had a nice winter, and now a very dry and unsteady spring, Europe had a virtually snowless winter (we could almost count the flakes) and now a way too warm (and yes, dry) spring.

I havent been boarding much, owning and rebuilding a house does deplete one's wallet quite a bit! But I did convince the employer of my new side job to go out snowboarding at the biggest fridge the Netherlands has to offer, and three of my colleagues wanted to try this sport they didnt know but that I was raving about. It was a blast. And now two of my colleagues have booked lessons and a summerpass at the nearest fridge, and one of them is displaying the first signs of snowboard fever. Mission accomplished!

I will go tot the mountains again next year, somewhere in march, for the first time in three years. Man... I'm planning on starting a climbing course for the summer, to try to stay in shape.

How is everybody here? *Is* everybody still here? Canuck? Canaria? Noknees? Mehug? Lazyliz? I havent heard from Suchick in veritable ages.

Is Ripz still shredding the swiss alps? (I bought last month's onboard which came with the movie "thermos" that had, apart from a very relaxed feel, footage shot in the season before last - an epic season- in the very region Ripz calls his home and some of those shots made me want to sell my house immediately.. that little film is a definate recommendation)

Hope you all are doing good

Coldcat aka Rebecca